Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Mona

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
Dixie is more cute than Tiny's younger form but Tiny's grown up form is better looking than Dixie.

But the best female Kong would be Dixie she's just so ambitious and sweet and fun. Plus her voice isn't annoying or loud unlike SOMEONE ELSE here!

But the best female character in general? Well, not Daisy. I like her and all but she's too loud and over-ambitious. Birdo's ugly, has a terrible voice and shouldn't even be considered Yoshi's girlfriend. Yoshi can do WAY better.

Rosalina? Well.........I don't even know but she seems too serious and plain a lot. But she has a great backstory.

Peach is sweet, innocent, and tricky but she's too dumb to defend herself from Bowser. I mean come on, you'd think since 20 years have past of the same formula, you'd think she know by now!

Toadette is cute and cheerful. That's what I love about her. I really don't see nothing much wrong with her.

So it's a tie between Peach and Toadette for me.

Starr said:
But the best female Kong would be Dixie she's just so ambitious and sweet and fun. Plus her voice isn't annoying or loud unlike SOMEONE ELSE here!
You've never played Diddy Kong Racing DS, have you?

Everyone had the same voice in Diddy Kong Racing DS, and that voice sucked.
So...

No, I haven't and I don't really plan to because my DS got stolen and I really don't feel like buying it back.

Sharks Territory said:
And Rosalina reads crappy stories and talks about Mario's "special one" like SMG is some crappy romance novel (which it's not; SPM is closer to a crappy romance novel than any of the other games).
So basically, Rosalina is obnoxious because she reads stories to the Lumas (which are like children to her)?

She refers to Peach as "Mario's Special One." Woopty-doo. It's not that bad.

The story wasn't half bad; it was nice of Nintendo to detach it from the main game so you don't have to sit through it every play-through.

And Peach IS Mario's "Special One", so I see no problem in Rosalina addressing her as such.

Per SMB and Gogol Bordello. I don't see how those are valid reasons for hating her, either.

It just doesn't fit well with the plot, IMO. Too romantic. SPM was too romantic (but it did have a number of other problems...)

Sharks Territory said:
It just doesn't fit well with the plot, IMO. Too romantic. SPM was too romantic (but it did have a number of other problems...)
I don't find it "too romantic." It didn't even bother me.

And wasn't one of the major themes of Super Paper Mario romance? I don't really see why so many people have issues with the game... I really enjoyed playing it.

Sharks Territory said:
It just doesn't fit well with the plot, IMO. Too romantic.
So, a game about a brave hero trying to rescue his girlfriend SHOULDN'T have a romantic plot? Your reasoning sucks.

SMB said:
And wasn't one of the major themes of Super Paper Mario romance?
It wasn't so much the romantic plot that was annoying as it was the characters involved; did Nintendo seriously expect us to care about Bleck and Tippi in the slightest? I sure as hell didn't give a crap about them.

Gogol Bordello said:
It wasn't so much the romantic plot that was annoying as it was the characters involved; did Nintendo seriously expect us to care about Bleck and Tippi in the slightest? I sure as hell didn't give a crap about them.
Although I could see your point, I think it added quite a bit of depth to the game. I think that without all of the background stuff, the game wouldn't have quite the same feeling as it would have without it. Although, there are quite a few questions and odd occurrences that should have been expanded upon.

I refuse to believe leaders of nations can get any more empty-headed than Bush Jr.

All the characters who were given lines in that game sounded dumb!

I was stuck between Peach and Rosalina ... but ultimately pick Rosalina ... I do love Peach but she is annoying as hell! Even in Super Princess Peach her super powers are crying, singing and being pissed off!! Screw the drama queen, I pick Rosalina!

I pick Rosalina. At least she doesn't get kidnapped like someone else that we all know.

Back