"Nintendo is lazy and you don't care"

unit4545 said:
I liked Goldeneye 64, until my Nintendo 64 broke...

I heard they're remaking that game. Forgot what system it was for, though. Maybe Wii?

unit4545 said:
yeah, read nintendo power.

Never subscribed, but my bro showed me a video of it.

unit4545 said:
I am a Nintendo fanboy!

But the ps2 did have kingdom hearts...

You're not a fanboy. You are a simple fan.

Most fanboys are pesky mindless jerks who cannot accept differing opinions. They lack an ability to try out other games. They also lack intelligence.

You are not a fanboy.

And not all FPSes are bad. It's the fanbase that makes me hate the FPS games. I wouldn't want to play any M-rated FPS games. It's just not my personality.

P.S. Used to have Nintendo Power

LeftyGreenMario said:
unit4545 said:
I am a Nintendo fanboy!

Most fanboys are pesky mindless jerks who cannot accept differing opinions. They lack an ability to try out other games. They also lack intelligence.

You are not a fanboy.

And not all FPSes are bad. It's the fanbase that makes me hate the FPS games. I wouldn't want to play any M-rated FPS games. It's just not my personality.

The good thing about this fourm is there are hardly any fanboys. Most of the world fanboys are Zelda fanboys, just had to say that.

Never met Zelda fanboys, but there seems to be a swarm of drones called FPS fanboys in my place.

drseaweed said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
unit4545 said:
I am a Nintendo fanboy!

You are not a fanboy.

The good thing about this fourm is there are hardly any fanboys. Most of the world fanboys are Zelda fanboys, just had to say that.

Did you insult or compliment me when you said i wasn`t a fanboy?

unit4545 said:
drseaweed said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
unit4545 said:
I am a Nintendo fanboy!

You are not a fanboy.

Did you insult or compliment me when you said i wasn`t a fanboy?

More of a compliment. Fanboys can't accept other people's opinions and they are usually frowned upon. You're a Nintendo fan, but certainly not a fanboy. Fanboys = bad of any sort.

Well, you shouldn't be calling yourself a fanboy. You sort of misunderstood the definition. You're not obnoxious, annoying, or stupid, the general definition of a fanboy.

I wasn't trying to insult you. Maybe you're an exception. You know, labels are misleading, dumb, and discriminating. Don't label yourself.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Never met Zelda fanboys, but there seems to be a swarm of drones called FPS fanboys in my place.

Also, don't forget the Twilitards

Back