"Nintendo is lazy and you don't care"

Ugozima's Rival said:
Don't forget that Donkey Kong seems to be dead at the moment.

Thankfully they acknowledged Punch-Out, but that's not enough judging the number of neglected series.

Agreed to an extent: K isn´t at his best moment but don´t you forget DK Jungle Climber and Jungle Beat. Those are damn awesome games.

And yes, they did a wonderful job with Punch Out

Not to mention acknowledging Earthbound

So true...

Ya know what I would like to see? A new paper :mario:.

I'd really like to see a new Donkey Kong game and a game with Luigi and Daisy as the stars. Unfortunatley, these games may not ever happen because most video game companies nowadays only care about profit. They don't give a hoot about their fans :(.

Wow.
They do care about their fans, the fans are the ones who give them the profit. And they even made a Luigi game already, and it sucked. That's why they haven't started some kind of huge fanservice Luigi series, he already had a game and it sucked.

You should add me to the list, because I had next to nothing to say on that subject.

Uniju said:
Wow.
They do care about their fans, the fans are the ones who give them the profit. And they even made a Luigi game already, and it sucked. That's why they haven't started some kind of huge fanservice Luigi series, he already had a game and it sucked.
Hence the word "only." I'm sure he's saying that they just don't make games like they used to.

I doubt most companies "used to" make pointless spin-offf starting obscure and relatively unpopular characters.

HEY GUIZE CAPCOM SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A GAME STARRING GREEN BIKER DUDE

Uniju said:
And they even made a Luigi game already, and it sucked. That's why they haven't started some kind of huge fanservice Luigi series, he already had a game and it sucked.
On the contrary, I quite liked Luigi's Mansion.

That's one of the things I loved about it. It was so replayable because of that.

I've never played it. I think I should though.

Uniju said:
Wow.

Of course, he's right!! It's Mario is Missing!

Anyway, IMO, Nintendo should stop making these "family-friendly" games. I'm sick and tired of Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit, Wii Music, and Wii Party. All the Mario counterparts of those games (Wii Music didn't have one) are better, more in-depth, and more fun. Even Mario Party. Those games are probably the reason we're not getting as much Nintendo games as we want.

Gah, I hate those family friendly games. Mario Party >>>>>>> Wii Party. Mario Super Sluggers alone>>>>Wii Sports. So little depth and fun on them.

Nintendo's systems are are pushing it WAAAAY too much with the party games and licensed movie/TV show games. And yeah, Nintendo's focusing too much on "family-friendly".

No, if it was a fanboy thread everyone would be talking about how the Wii has totally had more that 3 or 4 good games.

If I cared to acknowledge that this thread still exists, I would have said, "your joking, right?"

At least they are not as lazy as Microsoft and Sony; they stole Nintendo's ideas by making Kinect and Move!

Back