The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

And here we have a colossal case of missing the point.

Hola! I'm just here for tonight, as I have some spare time. For those of you wondering where I went, I am currently in a boarding school in Spain, so I haven't really been on here. It's fun, don't worry!
Also, hopefully y'all have met (and like) IcicleRain, she's my cousin, so play nice, kay?
Anyway, that's pretty much all. Hopefully I'll get back on here soon and all.

Sauron said:
Hello. I vaguely remember you. Welcome back.
Thanks, I guess.
Bane said:
Come back to the British Isles! We have tea!
Dude, I'm from Ireland, not Britain (well, I was born there, but whatever). Also, we have tea here in Spain. We also have sunshine, which is very nice.

Sauron said:
Bane said:
But here in America we have hamburgers.

We have hamburgers here too.

Goombella said:
Bane said:
Dude, I'm from Ireland, not Britain (well, I was born there, but whatever). Also, we have tea here in Spain. We also have sunshine, which is very nice.

Ireland is part of the British Isles. That's why I didn't say Britain, as the only Ireland involved in that is North Ireland.

^^Really? I'm pretty sure most Irish people consider the country not part of the British Isles. But whatever. I like Spain.
Phantom L said:
Hey itsa Goombella! WB.
Heya Lily!

Goombella said:
Hola! I'm just here for tonight, as I have some spare time. For those of you wondering where I went, I am currently in a boarding school in Spain, so I haven't really been on here. It's fun, don't worry!
Also, hopefully y'all have met (and like) IcicleRain, she's my cousin, so play nice, kay?
Anyway, that's pretty much all. Hopefully I'll get back on here soon and all.

ohey, I remember you. long time no see.

Jeez, everyones changed their names. Took me a while to realise who y'all were.

I'm pretty sure we had a discussion (or more) sometime. Anyway, anyone with a Batman refernence anywhere in their profile gets respect.

^Thanks. If you really want a Dr. Who discussion, chat with IcicleRain. She's huge into it.

Well, now I'm settled into Spain and all, I'll probably come back on here a bit more. Maybe every weekend I'll check and see what's up.

Goombella said:
^^Really? I'm pretty sure most Irish people consider the country not part of the British Isles. But whatever. I like Spain.
Phantom L said:
Hey itsa Goombella! WB.
Heya Lily!
ireland's part of the physical islands, but not part of the united kingdom

(you guys are way too confusing about britain vs. great britain vs. uk)

Well, many people in America confuse UK vs Europe, so compared to that, the Brittian vs Great Brittian vs UK confusion isn't that bad.

Back