The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Oh, well hello!

Leaving for Philly. Will be back in less than a week.

Now about something more original than going off for vacation: I stop doing anything in Forum Games.
Reason: There's an overload of posts coming there, and the games are no longer original.
I mean, every Forum Game turned into either a parody, a franchise, or simply a clone.

I understand. It's mainly Hurt and Heals, name games, and "Count until a something posts". And these people are making these really stupid games where you post pictures of a certain video game franchise. That's not even a game, that's just stupid.

Says the one that posts in those threads the most.

>>Nega-Man
I know, last year, every game was different from each other.
Now it looks like nearly every game is becoming a franchise.
I bet we'll see Hurt and Heal in the Apple App Store, or a Wii game called "Count until a/an [INSERT_SOMETHING_HERE] posts" in the local store soon.

Yami, if you're leaving the Forum Games board because they've become unoriginal, don't worry, I'll have a new, completly original, game during the Christmas season.

Caboose said:
Says the one that posts in those threads the most.

I don't post in the Pics threads. And I only post in like, 2 name games: Star Wars and Smash Bros.

@YamiHoshi: I agree.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Now about something more original than going off for vacation: I stop doing anything in Forum Games.
Reason: There's an overload of posts coming there, and the games are no longer original.
I mean, every Forum Game turned into either a parody, a franchise, or simply a clone.
Agreed.
Raphael said:
Yami, if you're leaving the Forum Games board because they've become unoriginal, don't worry, I'll have a new, completly original, game during the Christmas season.
It better be good, or Forum Games is going to die of unoriginality.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was invited back by Glowsquid a few weeks ago, and Shyguy and Ninji have implied I should return, so what the hell. Hello.

Remilia Scarlet said:
I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was invited back by Glowsquid a few weeks ago, and Shyguy and Ninji have implied I should return, so what the hell. Hello.

Who's this douchebag?

Welcome back, DP.

Remilia Scarlet said:

Holy crap, it's MBV!

Welcome back again, DP.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Shyguy and Ninji have implied I should return, so what the hell. Hello.
I did nothing of the sort. Still, good to see you round these parts again.

Remilia Scarlet said:

ding dang a dong bong bing bong.

: )

Back