The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Re: I apologize.

Hi again. You probably don't know me much

Re: I apologize.

You know we have a thread for people who are returning from some sort of absence.

Just so y'all know I wont be on as much as usual. Ill probably only come on like 3 times a week.

Goombella said:
Just so y'all know I wont be on as much as usual. Ill probably only come on like 3 times a week.
Edit: Ill still PM as much as usual, I just wont post as much.

Okay then, this is a reminder.
This week's less availability:
Monday ~ Looking at our possible new home; available in the morning and evening for sure.
Tuesday ~ On my way to Cologne, Germany; available in the morning for sure, and evening if the Hotel's internet works.
Wednesday ~ At the Gamescom 2011, so you'll most likely miss me for the entire day.
After that, I'm as available as usual.

I'm going on a two night vacation on Tuesday (my birthday). I might have internet access but I still won't be around a lot because I'll be busy.

Ah yes, I'm away in Manchester. I have fine internet access, but don't expect me to be online as much as usual. I'm going back home Wednesday night, I think.

Manchester- never been over that way, I have been to Bath and Bristol many times but I have never been to Manchester.

Bristol.....isn't that a really cheap clothing shop?
I mean:
bristol-6026.jpg

You know I'm just kidding, right?

I'm now on my way to Cologne in Germany.
If the hotel has decent WiFi connection, I'll be online this evening, otherwise, see you either tomorrow, or the day afterwards.

This Hotel has internet, not as stable to watch YouTube without sudden loadings, but good enough to see all of the Forums I'm on.
Also, I have my new StreetPass record: 7 Mii's in 1 day.

Yes, even though they're from UK, Austria, The Netherlands, and Germany.

Actually, I'm still in Cologne, but this Hotel is nice enough to provide me unlimited internet for just € 2,50 per stay (so if I'm going for 5 days next year, it's still € 2,50).

Back