The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Midna said:
I'll be in Denmark for tomorrow and monday
Try to remove as many Danes as you can whilst you're there, okay?

Remember the crappy internet I had in Maine last month?

Well guess what? I'm going back on the 30th of this month and I'll be gone until the 5th of July.

It's only 12 days away, so I'm h y p e d.

Anton said:
have fun, if you've never been there before naples is weird because there's literally nothing south of it, it's the end of the country, there's nothing, it's the last town
I'll keep that in mind.

I'm on my way right now. Few more days until I arrive in America's ballsack.

Internet is currently dead, will be absent for a little bit

Guys, I've been losing interest on here lately.

Sometimes i go on here and sigh and i don't go on here as much as i used to do, so i plan on leaving and maybe come back some other time or something.

Sayonara. -PIK

wb freakworld

as most of you are well aware, i will be going overseas for a month starting tomorrow morning, so my activity will be non-existent for the next few days until i get internet access and sporadic afterward. your best modes of contact with me will probably be though PMs if/when i get the chance to log in here, or now through steam lol

i hope you all enjoy your breaks if you have them and wish you all the best over the next month :ashley:

i'm not dead anymore

I always see an old post of Icemario's somewhere and wonder where he's gone.

Lyn said:
I'm not sure if I revised really hard or if the exams were just being kind to me but

hello again

oh my god you're back, wb ice

i have kept the puns fresh

Welcome back Smasher (please, invest in some better internet, even if it's as crappy as mine)!

And welcome back Ice, hope you did well on exams!

oh wup forgot to say that I'm back

well I passed DofE bronze, with a general success for the whole team, I'll post photos in the photo thread and give more detail in the u did it thread.

one good thing is that well, I passed.

downside is that I have to do silver next year.

Hey everybody, I guess I'm back? Long story but there were certain events that occurred that prevented me from being here. My laptop was also having issues but hopefully they're fixed now.

well I'm back

summer camp was really fun, I took a movie making class and I learned how to do a bunch of camera angles and stuff like that

my activity will be pretty much back to normal (until the start of july but I won't talk about that now)

Back