The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Banjo said:
Jakob said:
yeah nah forget this, trying to go cold turkey on this site is impossible pretty much

my record is three months
2 years or something like that is my record.

Shigure said:
Hi... if anyone cares I am still not going to be around for a bit.
Its a long reason why but I am just annoyed and anxious over stuff and I can't let stuff go.
So Yeah I might not be around for another few weeks... or even for good, idk it depends.

hope you'll feel better soon!

Shigure said:
Hi... if anyone cares I am still not going to be around for a bit.
Its a long reason why but I am just annoyed and anxious over stuff and I can't let stuff go.
So Yeah I might not be around for another few weeks... or even for good, idk it depends.
Also I hope you get better. Here's to hope you return!

Hey everyone!

I'm not going to bore you and say I'm coming back and ultimately disappear like two days later like I've done the past three or four times or whatever! INSTEAD, I'm going to say that I finally need to explain my situation a bit more and say that I do admittedly need to step away from here for a little while. I am still without a laptop that has access to the forums/wiki and that has, at this point, 100% killed all of my interest/motivation in being a regular active here, especially as other things have steadily come more to the forefront with senior year of high school and other personal interests slowly taking a front seat.

Dropping in and looking over things, I want to say I am sincerely sorry to the Shroom staff and Poll Committee staff for disappearing so many times without warning, and a really big special thank you to Blocky and Andy for taking over for me. You guys are the best and I don't know what I'd do without you.

I generally never really connect my wiki life with my personal life (at least too much, anyways), but if you guys ever need/want to get in touch with me, I'm around basically 24/7 on Twitter. FWIW, this is not my Packy47 account. I'd love to get a hold of you guys again so totally follow me if you're up to it. <3

Anyways, the laptop I currently have is still my school laptop for high school (which does, stupidly, still block like half the sites on the internet, including anything that has to do with gaming, i.e. here). I will be getting my own personal laptop for college sometime during the summer, although I am extremely unsure as to when during the summer. So basically, I will not be able to return to activity around here UNTIL I receive my own personal laptop.

Anyways, I'll probably drop in again whenever and then die again once the time comes, so hopefully that Twitter link works and I'd love to talk to you guys again. I love you all except that no-good spoiled rotten flappy Pidgey >:I (jk ilu kasoie <3)

packy come visit me, are you going to college in my town, we can get an apartment together and get a pet cat and name it "Squishy" because it'll be one of those cats with a squished face

Well I'd wish you were able to be around a bit more often but good luck no matter what happens

Wow Packy it's been a while. January 3 you were last active before?

Also wb LTQ. I didn't even know you were gone.

Laverne Todd said:
Also wb LTQ. I didn't even know you were gone.
can we stop it with "i didn't even know you were gone" posts

ive seen people post this shit a lot. im pretty sure no one wants to come back and find out no one cared that they were gone

Chloe Beale said:
a really big special thank you to Blocky and Andy for taking over for me. You guys are the best and I don't know what I'd do without you.

Packy, I just want you to know that you're been an amazing FS & PC boss. Everything I'm doing currently was directly influenced from your help. :)

Thanks for dropping by.

i was so sick that i missed two weeks of work across the board

i may need more time for school stuff before coming back here

though knowing me i'll probably write another fanfiction

i'll be gone for next week skiing again so expect me to be less active

Back