The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

welcome back!

Billy The Kitten said:
Am I back? I dunno.

When I was really active, it was cause I was going through a bad time and was using these forums to cope with my issues, so to say, but it ended up with me spouting personal shit that I shouldn't have really.

So I dunno.

But eh, I got accepted into a college while I was away.

about to be late af probably but neko atsume fad when

Welcome back maybe!

I'll be in Kentucky from Tuesday to Friday morning, so don't expect me to be on much if at all then

May or may not be news to the community, but I'm around. I may not post/edit a lot, but I am online almost every day.

I know this is a difficult time for a lot of us, and I want it to be known that I'm here if anybody needs someone to talk to.

Not exactly leaving until tomorrow, but I will be attending a university 101 tomorrow and Saturday to prepare for college in the fall! The days are basically activity-filled from 9AM to 9PM both nights I believe, so I won't really be around aside from possible sporadic visits at random times during the day or really late at night.

So in advance, be good, my loves <3! O3O

I'll be back to normal, full-spring activity on Sunday you big lovable goofballs <3

And thank you Roy and Magikrazy! <3

So I'm basically officially back even though I wasn't nearly as inactive as I thought I would be. 101 was fantastic and I'm super excited for college in the fall! <3 The Communications field is going to be so much fun. :birdo:

I'm going to leave the forums for a few days to clear my mind from everything going on in the thread where I'm being called a "bad Christian," which is honestly insulting. I'll still hang around chat, so if you need me contact me on there or Original Forum, if you're on there.

Seeya in a few days.

Well I hope you take the time off to reflect on your views.

Maybe reread the bible, so you have a better understanding of what's in it.

Back