The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

For someone who claims to be lazy, you're a hell of a lot more hardworking and dedicated than many of the people I know. For what it's worth, I've also considered you to be a friend for years.

Time Turner said:
For someone who claims to be lazy, you're a hell of a lot more hardworking and dedicated than many of the people I know.
This for sure. I really don't want you to leave permanently, LGM, but you have to do what you have to do. You don't need broken bones, or scarred skin, or anything else of the matter.

I wish you luck, I believe in you.

Please don't think this way, LGM. You don't deserve to have scarred skin or broken bones. I really hope you don't seriously hurt or kill yourself. I hope you return someday, and luck be with you.

Dr. Mario said:
I shouldn't be going here on MarioWiki and wasting my already worthless needlessly privileged life. That time is better off cutting open my skin and watching my flesh rot while someone is kicking. Because I'm 20 years old and not working or driving or doing anything and I have a roof and a bed and the internet and the computer and video games. You've already suggested us to get a job to help alleviate my dad's financial burden, but guess what, we haven't done anything ever since that. Lazy spoiled parasites like me deserve to suffer a bit just like less unfortunate people. I've already cut myself with scissors but I don't think that's not enough. My skin needs scars. My bones need to be broken. My face needs to be disfigured. I should be in prison.

I'm a lonely lazy incompetent loser who has no friends in either real life or MarioWiki with a mental disorder and an obsession with Mario to boot. Who wants that? Seriously. Even my dad thinks that. I just use my mental disorder as an excuse to not do anything. That's pathetic. Why am I even here?

Farewell. Make sure the door hits me on the way out.
That's not true that you don't have any friends, I really appreciate you being here. Please don't hurt yourself, you are nice to everyone, and I really appreciate you being nice. I will miss having you here. :'(

You do not deserve this at all LGM, do not think so negative about yourself and "wasting" your life. People in this world are suffering every single day from the horrors of poverty, umployment, hunger and pain. No one derseves this and while you have arknowlaged that you are lucky not be that person, be proud at the time. Be who you are LGM, you don't have to have a job at this age. Take life one step at a time and you will progress. By hurting yourself only leaves regret. You have friends, people care about you here and you have your sister as well.

People who realise the suffering will not join it but rather put a stop to it. They will work for organises dedicated to helping these not so fortunate people and by helping them, they feel satisfied and have achived something in life. You don't have to be that person if you don't want but it's alaways a great thing to do if your worried about this.

Be optomistic about life and do what gets you through, don't try to suffer through it because your only feel worse. I regret not doing enough enrichment in school and taking up opptunties but it doesn't ruin my life and future opptunties and doesn't ruin yours either. Remember you only live once so make the most out it. I just really hope your okay.

Dr. Mario, never be hard on yourself!

OK, I'll be here for a while to post a fanfiction I'm doing. If it goes well, I might try stop being so inactive, but I can't guarantee that.

I've decided that I'm not going away from MarioBoards, but I'm posting in this thread (trigger warning) because I'm in an emotional crisis right now.

Dr. Mario said:
I've decided that I'm not going away from MarioBoards, but I'm posting in this thread (trigger warning) because I'm in an emotional crisis right now.
I'm glad to hear that. Isolating yourself always just makes things worse: it makes you even more miserable, lonely, and other such feelings. Humans are social creatures: we need support systems.

Yeah.

I was thinking about it so hard but I'm afraid I'm just fishing for sympathy and pity or am just exaggerating or I'm just talking to people who don't personally know me, but I noticed the heart-warming love in other depression-related threads and I thought I should make an attempt at it.

Trust me, I'm probably as shocked as you are after seeing your responses. I mean, I was expecting sympathy and words of kindness, but what shocked me was "dad is abusing you" posts.

I haven't been on in the past few days, because I was stressed, but I'm back on now. However, I'm running low on my fanfiction Hunter ideas, so it may take a while for the next chapter. Apologies to anyone interested in the story, I deeply apologize.

Magikrazy said:
she prolly saw the ask board and was like *bleep* that
What Do You Mean I Havent Seen An Aks Board
Also I Left Yesterday Because I Had To Go Read All Of Homestuck Which I Do Every Week
Homestuck Is Awesom!!!!!11!!!!
But Now I'm Back
My Favourite Homestuck Character Is Erdian

Well, I'm going to be sending in my laptop for it to get repaired. I'll try to pop in for mafia when I can, but I'm going to be way less active than usual.

So uh, see ya around I guess

uni has started so im not gonna be around for a while (read:a few months)

use the gba summoning ritual to contact me if needed otherwise bye :ashley:

I have been going through some serious things lately due to school and things like that so i'm going to be on a brief hiatus.

I won't be able to attend to mafia due to this.

Jakob said:
(read:a few months)
yeah nah forget this, trying to go cold turkey on this site is impossible pretty much

i'll likely be just as active as i usually am (except when i've got assignments and exams), though playing mafia the way i usually do will be pretty damn difficult, so apologies if i sign up for a game, be active for a few phases and then suddenly go inactive for whatever reason, i'll try to make sure that doesn't happen but no promises D:

kinngboo54 said:
Magikrazy said:
she prolly saw the ask board and was like *bleep* that
What Do You Mean I Havent Seen An Aks Board
Also I Left Yesterday Because I Had To Go Read All Of Homestuck Which I Do Every Week
Homestuck Is Awesom!!!!!11!!!!
But Now I'm Back
My Favourite Homestuck Character Is Erdian
Why post here if you are
returning back within a day?
Oh wait, he is banned. Never mind then.

Back