The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

yay your back im so happy

Gone away for weekend, do have wifi tho.

I have a lot on for school this term, and pairing that up with some other factors in my life right now, I've decided to take a break from visiting this place, at least until next holidays.
I mean admittedly I haven't been posting that often anyway, but oh well.
Also I'll probably check in now and again just to make sure I don't miss my turn for awards prizes.

So, it's been literally a year and more than eight months since I've returned from this hiatus? Man, what a long period of time.
*ahem*

Well, I might as well explain why I left, here's why.
I admit I was getting pretty tired of this place, and that during the time I was dealing with way too much stress. I decided "How am I going to deal with 2 forums at once? and I decided to leave both of the places.

It's been a year where I've dealt with the stress and finally matured, and I am now a big Poké/Splatoon fan. Yeah, I'm also a patroller on Inkipedia as Elite Octoling, so I've kind of matured. Maybe Miiverse's strict rules made me mature? Eh, I guess I'll never know.

So basically I'll be on here maybe twice or three times a week? It depends.

P.S. Remember how my post on "Pokémon you don't like" that said Dragalge and Noivern were overrated? Oh please, I love them both! One of my OCs is the biggest fan of them!

P.P.S. I might not return to the wiki. I admit I gave up on that place, I just did.

The Tricky Fox said:
So, it's been literally a year and more than eight months since I've returned from this hiatus? Man, what a long period of time.
*ahem*

I admit I was getting pretty tired of this place, and that during the time I was dealing with way too much stress. I decided "How am I going to deal with 2 forums at once? and I decided to leave both of the places.

It's been a year where I've dealt with the stress and finally matured, and I am now a big Poké/Splatoon fan. Yeah, I'm also a patroller on Inkipedia as Elite Octoling, so I've kind of matured. Maybe Miiverse's strict rules made me mature? Eh, I guess I'll never know.

P.S. Remember how my post on "Pokémon you don't like" that said Dragalge and Noivern were overrated? Oh please, I love them both! One of my OCs is the biggest fan of them!

P.P.S. I might not return to the wiki. I admit I gave up on that place, I just did.
Hey, I remember you! Welcome back! :)

The Tricky Fox said:
*ahem*

I seen you around before, especialy when I was new.

Ok on the uk news you may have heard about a uni residence which went on fire
I lived on the fourth floor of that building
I have nothing at the moment and can only get on the Internet through my mums phone I am using as I don't have my own
Don't expect me to be around at all for weeks, and I doubt I will get a shroom section done next month
It's horrible and I am in a depressed state and I am hoping everything goes back to normal asap as at the moment I am just focusing on not falling behind in classes, which is hard as my laptop and notes have gone as well

christ, that's dreadful

pls stay safe

Tooru Oikawa said:
I have nothing at the moment and can only get on the Internet through my mums phone I am using as I don't have my own
Don't expect me to be around at all for weeks, and I doubt I will get a shroom section done next month
It's horrible and I am in a depressed state and I am hoping everything goes back to normal asap as at the moment I am just focusing on not falling behind in classes, which is hard as my laptop and notes have gone as well

fucking fires.

good luck lily!

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope your profs will give you and the other residents a bit of a break. The news said the fire was contained to the fifth floor and roof, so hopefully you'll be able to get some stuff back? In any case, I am glad to hear that you weren't injured (or worse).

Tooru Oikawa said:
Oh my, I was wondering where you were all that time... I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm so happy to hear you're safe though. I hope you'll recover from this depressed state soon, and come back to be the pleasant, great person you are to this forum.

I'm glad that you are not injured it seems but I do wish you luck with getting out of your depressed state. Fires are not cool

Tooru Oikawa said:

oh my god, i had wondered where you were, had no idea of that though.

My apologies to the max here, wish that wouldnt hadnt had happened.

Best wishes to you lily, really hope you manage to overcome this, if you need a talk or two, you can pm me if you can find the time, really hope the best for you.

Tooru Oikawa said:
god damn that sounds rough
hope things get better

PikaSamus said:
hello i have returned

i am maybe less of an idiot
ayy lmao

Back