The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i'm going to be a lot less active than i was because of school and just personal stuff
you'll see me around but not nearly as much

i'll be fairly active in skype though

I leave, and so does my GBA :'( Hopefully my return will bring him back

Since there's some planning going on right now I'm going to throw this outta here:

I'll be virtually unavailable for anything unless checking this forum for the next 3 weeks.
Furthermore I'll be on Malta in the second week of September and will not have internet at all during that.

So if you're planning anything that I'm in and I don't explicitly state that I can play, consider me as a dropout.

Please Understand.

Porky Minch said:
Since there's some planning going on right now I'm going to throw this outta here:

I'll be virtually unavailable for anything unless checking this forum for the next 3 weeks.
Furthermore I'll be on Malta in the second week of September and will not have internet at all during that.

So if you're planning anything that I'm in and I don't explicitly state that I can play, consider me as a dropout.

Please Understand.

Well I'm leaving for 7 1/2 ish days tomorrow, without any access to the internet (at least its not very probable).

Expect me next Sunday.

o/

i'm going away now

tell turb that i'm keeping my tokens for next year

and make sure packy keeps his hands off my company

i don't want what happened in the bowserpedia wars to happen again

i might drop in once or twice later, definitely for the awards and festivities and shit, but consider me retired pls

and as always, you can bother me on steam

You'll probably come back like last time. Everyone always does.

But seriously if you are really leaving, good bye and see you at awards next year. It's sad to see you leave.

School starts again so my activity time may or may not decrease. We shall see

i think im leaving, permanently.

I dont know why or how but my life is falling apart and it'll just become a massive problem soon. I dont feel very welcome here anyway, and honestly looking back my negative experiences have all been caused by me or misunderstandings, so im done. I cant handle it anymore, and if my mental state is going to be even worse from this point on, im not going to stay here and ruin everyone's days, i know none of you can handle it due to the rather labeling of me hating everything, if my mental problems are gonna be even worse, then im just gonna create more issues, sorry if im creating more drama, but as always, im just being honest.

I'm not that liked here but, i still wish well for you guys regardless, especially to those people that make me feel welcome, i think ill try to stay on skype but not sure, anyway, bye forever, i just cant come here anymore.

Zae, I really don't think that you are really ever a problem or a negative experience to things around here. I did like your opinions/thoughts, even if they contradicted mine and a lot of people's, because it was honest and you. Sure it takes a little bit to get used to you, but you're really cool and I don't think you "hate" everything. I mean, I wish you best of luck with everything going on in your life, but I don't want you walking away thinking that you were a problem with a ton of people (I mean, maybe a few people, but not everyone is going to like everyone).

Back