The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Df when you feel better be sure to go to skype you're missing all the fun we're having

see ya

may the odds be ever in your favor, DF

and many thanks to you guys for the support

Sapphire said:
As you guys may have noticed I have disappeared. Well just confirming that I am alive and well (enough I guess), but I won't be active again for several more weeks. See ya friends.

Also so glad you are ok Shadowshy. You are in my thoughts and I wish you the best.

hmm glad to hear from you, hope you'll be doing well.

as for me, you probably have noticed ive been really inactive, im having some major depression issues and ill be moving soon so i probably wont be that active. I'll be on skype more often if anyone needs me.

Oh yeah and i might be having some surgery on my foot, due to a bunion(sp?) being on my foot, so yeah. So pray me for or wish for the best as ive never really had this kind of surgery and it worries me.

Sapphire said:
As you guys may have noticed I have disappeared. Well just confirming that I am alive and well (enough I guess), but I won't be active again for several more weeks. See ya friends.
Glad to see you're okay. We're always here for you. See you later.

Zae Eildus said:
as for me, you probably have noticed ive been really inactive, im having some major depression issues and ill be moving soon so i probably wont be that active. I'll be on skype more often if anyone needs me.

Oh yeah and i might be having some surgery on my foot, due to a bunion(sp?) being on my foot, so yeah. So pray me for or wish for the best as ive never really had this kind of surgery and it worries me.
Good luck with your depression and surgery. I hope for a quick recovery to you.

Toy Bonnie said:
Here's Johnny! (No, Just kidding)

After 1 long month in my hometown in
New York, i'm back!. (I missed this site
a lot.)
Welcome back PIK!

Sapphire said:
Zae Eildus said:

Ah, good luck to the both of you!

Toy Bonnie said:
Here's Johnny! (No, Just kidding)

After 1 long month in my hometown in
New York, i'm back!. (I missed this site
a lot.)
Welcome back! How was the trip?

Guys I'm leaving

I'm here to pester GP until I get what I want and then I will fade into the wind once again without a word.

Until that time, I'll be around.

Stargazing said:
as i near the united states border, i say goodbye until i get wifi again

[me=Stargazing]waves[/me]
Rip. See you later.

NABO said:
Guys I'm leaving

I'm here to pester GP until I get what I want and then I will fade into the wind once again without a word.

Until that time, I'll be around.
NABO said:
I got what I came for.

Peace out.

See you guys next August when GP still doesn't have a phone.
tumblr_ncvegf0AV21tr6b3ko1_1280.jpg

Back