and Virginia, So i won't be able to come onto the
MarioBoards (I'll try to). If you have any questions
you need to ask me (Concerning my Ask thread),
Ask me them via PM or post it in my ask thread
since i won't have the time to come on.
Sayonara!

I'm going out of town for my 21st birthday
so i'm gonna get drunk as fuck till monday
and I wont have any internet access until then.

I'm going away for a week, and i'll have limited access to the internet so don't expect me to be around much. I've sorted out my 'Shroom stuff and tourney stuff, and I'll try to participate in any mafias I'm currently in (but no promises).

See yas.

I got the black screen of death on my laptop. I'm going to be around Saturday and on Monday I'm going on holiday anyway. So hopefully I'll get a new laptop in a couple weeks and I can return.

going on a school camp so i won't be here for the rest of the week
i mean it's not like i've been actively posting the past couple of weeks anyway but just letting you guys know

Epic Nitwit said:
going on a school camp so i won't be here for the rest of the week
i mean it's not like i've been actively posting the past couple of weeks anyway but just letting you guys know
I am also going on a school camp until Thursday.

flying home today so imma be more active again this afternoon yay

I need a half a month break from here and YouTube.

I've almost singlehandedly cut through my family's data plan, and we only have 7.5 gigs (what one person is allowed) left for the entire month. I do love our house, but I wish we could get cable out here. I don't feel like I'm using that much, but I always seem to use almost all of it.

Pull me out of all Mafia games. They probably won't start before August 2, the day I'll let myself come back, but I probably shouldn't be wasting internet anyway playing them.

And I apologize for everyone viewing Shroomy Stories while Iggy is gone. I'll work on Iggy's Vacation while offline, and will post bits of the story starting August 2 through the 8th when Iggy comes back.

Back