The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! Gosh! //blush//

Well I might just have to stick around then!
Also, Crackin, I was on Pokecommunity for awhile, but I haven't logged on there in a year or so?

You probably don't remember me, but welcome back!

oh my god you're back

i was just thinking about you the other day actually

it's good to see you : D

NintendoQueen said:
Well thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! Gosh! //blush//

Well I might just have to stick around then!
Also, Crackin, I was on Pokecommunity for awhile, but I haven't logged on there in a year or so?
Ah so that was you. Well, welcome back if you're deciding to stay around for a while.

Epic Nitwit said:
Marika Tachibana said:
i said a couple of weeks ago that i'd be away for the next 10 or so weeks but that kinda didnt happen oops
that said i really do need to leave for a while. i have a lot going on in real life right now and i think it'd honestly be best if i try to distance myself from the community until i can sort it all out because its just too much of a distraction here
i do plan on eventually returning but i have no idea when. i might go on irc once in a blue moon
so goodbye for now, i hope you all keep safe and sound

adding on to this, i've thought about it a bit more, and i'll probably drop in for the awards ceremony in august but otherwise i dont plan on returning to the forum anytime in the near future. even if i do get myself into a good routine i dont trust myself to not revert to my old self and not get anything done if i return to the forum over the holidays or something, and right now im approaching what will probably be one of the busiest times in my life so i cant afford to have that happen. i guess you can sorta consider me semi-retired for the time being
i just wanna say thanks to all of you for being such great friends, i cant imagine how different it would have been over the past three and a half years if i hadn't joined here. you guys are a great community and im really glad you've been a part of my life
so yea, bye for now and thank you for having me here. hopefully i'll be able to see you all at the awards or on irc every now and again

well its been over a month since this happened and tbh i haven't done very well at managing my time lol. i even had this thing i did for part of a school assignment where i gave up internet and games for a week since i figured it'd give me heaps of time and get me into a good habit of not using the internet and doing my homework instead, but all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways. rip
with all that said, i've still found myself checking in here every now and again (albiet usually as a guest) and i've decided i might as well just unretire at this point since i doubt i'll ever be able to force myself to retire. i guess i'm another one of those people who is a good example of walkazo's 'hotel california' comparison lol
i'll probably still actively try to limit my activity here (especially for the next 7 days because exams) but with my track record you can expect me to be around just as much as i usually am
so yea, consider me back :buzzy: good to see you all again

Epic Nitwit said:
but all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways.

well, it was worth a try.

welcome back, buddy

Smg2daisy said:
NO ONE CAN RESIST HERE

Yay welcome back

usually i would have mentioned someone like NQ in response to that but it seems like she's back for today lol

Thanks Smg2daisy!

Kyon said:
ayyy welcome back nitwit. It's good to have you back. Good luck with exams.

thanks crackin!
you're in year 12 so i'd assume you have to do the GAT? good luck with that if you are!

Yuki Nagato said:
Epic Nitwit said:
but all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways.

well, it was worth a try.

welcome back, buddy

thanks crash!

Epic Nitwit said:
well its been over a month since this happened and tbh i haven't done very well at managing my time lol. i even had this thing i did for part of a school assignment where i gave up internet and games for a week since i figured it'd give me heaps of time and get me into a good habit of not using the internet and doing my homework instead, but all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways. rip
story of my life lol

with all that said, i've still found myself checking in here every now and again (albiet usually as a guest) and i've decided i might as well just unretire at this point since i doubt i'll ever be able to force myself to retire. i guess i'm another one of those people who is a good example of walkazo's 'hotel california' comparison lol
i'll probably still actively try to limit my activity here (especially for the next 7 days because exams) but with my track record you can expect me to be around just as much as i usually am
so yea, consider me back :buzzy: good to see you all again
aw yiss <3 gl with exams and then we can play games and watch anime and do everything

Epic Nitwit said:
get me into a good habit of not using the internet and doing my homework instead, but all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways. rip
this soooo much

this is me rn as well lol

anyway welcome back nitwit :wario:

Epic Nitwit said:
all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways. rip
gg

welcome back, nitwit.

I'll tell you how I managed to pull off those school work

When you are an active member here, you magically finish all your assignments before the lecturer even announced that damn shit and your m8s are like "omg what should I do", which I did and my colleagues are like "Imma going to kill you now stop finishing all of them"

Also revise your colleagues notes instead of yours because you won't be concentrating on class, you will come and shitpost just like me, my colleagues did a good job because now they need my help for their work so it's fair I guess

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
aw yiss <3 gl with exams and then we can play games and watch anime and do everything

this is basically my mentality right now lol. even though i'll still have one and a half weeks of school left between exams and holidays, in my head the end of exams is basically gonna feel like the start of holidays :yoshi:

GBAToad said:
anyway welcome back nitwit :wario:

thanks gba :waluigi:

Honoka Kousaka said:
Epic Nitwit said:
all i did instead was literally sit around and do nothing at all until the week was over and i went back to my old ways. rip
gg

welcome back, nitwit.

thanks nex

Epic Nitwit said:
Kyon said:
ayyy welcome back nitwit. It's good to have you back. Good luck with exams.

thanks crackin!
you're in year 12 so i'd assume you have to do the GAT? good luck with that if you are!
yeah I have it tomorrow. They basically told us that studying for it doesn't really work so I'm just going in blind. Better than having a bunch of mid-year exams I guess.

we were expecting you nitwit

the six degrees of marioboards seperation theory has once again been proven

now where's shadowshy at...

NintendoQueen said:
Hey everyone! I thought I'd stop by and see what was going on here. :]

....oh hi

seems df was right

WELCOME BACK CHICK sorry for not visiting recently

i missed you~

Ok, I'm back home.

I was technically never away from the forums and chat since the hotel had wi-fi, but I wasn't on as often.

Back