The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

So, since this will probably be the last time I'm on this site before I leave, I'm going to be gone for the next 4-5 days on a canoe trip with my fraternity! I'm so excited to be able to do this, and it's going to be so much fun seeing my friends again after not seeing anyone from college since April.

I guess a tradition besides the canoeing and roasting of marshmellows is playing a party game called "Mafia". Oh boy, they will be in for a surprise, especially since a lot of them think I'm so innocent and wouldn't be able to be so manipulative. It's going to be awesome!

Yo guys I'm gonna be gone for next week or so

I might check in everyonce in a while, though, if cell reception is good enough. Probably gonna listen to some of the albums on that list too

BANJO MY SWEET PUMPKIN PIE

Have fun with whatever you're doing, man :') I promise I will have the Frusciante album done by the time you come back!

Also late, but have fun BMB :'D Don't make too many people angry with mafia o3o

Lapis Lazuli said:
So, since this will probably be the last time I'm on this site before I leave, I'm going to be gone for the next 4-5 days on a canoe trip with my fraternity! I'm so excited to be able to do this, and it's going to be so much fun seeing my friends again after not seeing anyone from college since April.

I guess a tradition besides the canoeing and roasting of marshmellows is playing a party game called "Mafia". Oh boy, they will be in for a surprise, especially since a lot of them think I'm so innocent and wouldn't be able to be so manipulative. It's going to be awesome!
See you later! Go easy on them. Or not. :bowser:

John Frusciante said:
Yo guys I'm gonna be gone for next week or so

I might check in everyonce in a while, though, if cell reception is good enough. Probably gonna listen to some of the albums on that list too
See you later as well. Hopefully you can drop in a few times.

day before father's day i'll be disappearing for about a week

i'll still have access to the internet, so i might drop in every now and then

Yuki Nagato said:
day before father's day i'll be disappearing for about a week

i'll still have access to the internet, so i might drop in every now and then
Nagato-Yuki-chan-no-Shoushitsu-09-RAW-AA289C6A_001_12443.png

pls no

so after a long period of general boredom with nintendo, I've decided to come back to the forums now that my interest is piqued again due to all of the DLC released lately

what has happened here over about the last 6 months?

several users got banned, left, came back

the usual stuff

also im a moderator now but it doesnt show yet for some reason

Eri Ayase said:
several users got banned, left, came back

the usual stuff

also im a moderator now but it doesnt show yet for some reason

how many times have i heard this before

Back