The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Glad to see you back :D

Welcome back, DF.

Welcome back DragonFreak!

See I knew things would turn out for the better!

Welcome back DF, Marioboards is never the same without you.

DragonFreak said:
I accidentally lied. My bad, so sorry guys I deeply apologize.

I don't really want to talk about what happened, but I am so freaking amazed about your support and care.

I could never type enough :birdo: to express my gratitude.
tumblr_luexhgMgKY1qmaa05o1_400.gif

Soooo I'm pretty sure I haven't touched this forum since 2008/2009 xD But I'm making a comeback because I've been missing this place for quite some time now. So...hi xD

May said:
going on a trip for a few days, will be semi-active at night

Have fun, Star! :'D

Toadette 4evur said:
Soooo I'm pretty sure I haven't touched this forum since 2008/2009 xD But I'm making a comeback because I've been missing this place for quite some time now. So...hi xD

MISTER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

(((i know i probably asked that exact same question on facebook a few months ago but ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ)

Toadette 4evur said:
Le gasp! It's you! I don't think you'll remember me all that well, I used to be grumpy-ass kingbowser99, now i'm grumpy-ass Neptune

but a less n00by neptune who doesn't skip out on meals and is always on time to dinner parties

so yeah, welcome back, nice to see you again

Chloe Beale said:
Toadette 4evur said:

MISTER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

(((i know i probably asked that exact same question on facebook a few months ago but ヽ( ◕ヮ◕)ノ)

Watching my life fall apart before my very eyes! (Okay not that bad but I've had an interesting year or two lately)

Ultron said:
Le gasp! It's you! I don't think you'll remember me all that well, I used to be grumpy-ass kingbowser99, now i'm grumpy-ass Neptune

but a less n00by neptune who doesn't skip out on meals and is always on time to dinner parties

Of course I remember you! I only went out of my way to watch Bowserpedia go down in flames...yeah, i don't think I ever apologised for that. Sorry about that :| I was such an *bleep* when I was 13 haha, I wonder how people here could stand me

Toadette 4evur said:
YOU HAVE RETURNED
we talked a couple times you prolly don't remember :posh:

May said:
going on a trip for a few days, will be semi-active at night
Okay. Can we have an exact date for when you'll be back at home?

Toadette 4evur said:
I am Lumastar, and welcome back!

Toadette 4evur said:

figures im on this site for almost 5 years now and youve been away for longer than that

welcome back!

Toadette 4evur said:
Ultron said:

Of course I remember you! I only went out of my way to watch Bowserpedia go down in flames...yeah, i don't think I ever apologised for that. Sorry about that :| I was such an *bleep* when I was 13 haha, I wonder how people here could stand me
you know, i'd almost forgotten that you were part of that event anyways

ah well, they were all good times, back when scribblewiki was around

Macho King Randy Savage said:
we talked a couple times you prolly don't remember :posh:
I don't, I'm sorry :(
Ultron said:
you know, i'd almost forgotten that you were part of that event anyways

ah well, they were all good times, back when scribblewiki was around
The ScribbleWiki crash is the reason I originally became inactive tbh. The two Wikis I spent all my time on (Userpedia and my own wiki) were just gone and I didn't even bother going back

Back