The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I need a short break from forum. Bye.
Don't ask me why, it's personal

Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
I need a short break from forum. Bye.
Don't ask me why, it's personal
See you later. Hope it all sorts out, whatever it is.

User 101 said:
I'm back until I get 1,000 posts. After I get 1K, I'm leaving again for an indefinite amount of time.
Oh, alright. See you around

or me, for those matters.

Like really theres only been 2 days in the past 1 1/2-ish years i havent been here, really, and one of those i was on the gamescom and the other day i temporarily had amnesia and forgot about this website.

I apologize for my inactiveness yesterday, but my neighbourhood got struck by lightning, which caused multiple electrical devices to stop functioning for a while or made them explode.

Lakituthequick said:
Nah, I'm too addicted to this place for that.
I hear you. I remember saying I would disappear from here for college, turns out I kept coming here anyway, and later dropped from college because real life problems.

People say they leave for school. I am on here during school lol. When I was done my project, this was where I came.

I never officially came back but I was on briefly for Free! Mafia, and now I'm posting elsewhere. However, I'm gonna cease posting elsewhere again and only check out Mafia for the next couple of days so I can finish off all my work and stuff.

One week of classes to go... I can't believe it...

ALSO WELCOME BACK ZAE; REALLY I MISSED YO FACE!

Yui Hirasawa said:
I never officially came back but I was on briefly for Free! Mafia, and now I'm posting elsewhere. However, I'm gonna cease posting elsewhere again and only check out Mafia for the next couple of days so I can finish off all my work and stuff.

ALSO WELCOME BACK ZAE; REALLY I MISSED YO FACE!

haha thanks, nice to see you too.

Also good luck on your classes, hope it goes well.

Yui Hirasawa said:

It's the Final Countdown!

Good luck Fanta!

No I didn't. Just seeing it be mentioned makes me want to.

Stargazing said:
People say they leave for school. I am on here during school lol. When I was done my project, this was where I came.
I often visit here at lunchtime at school, since we are allowed phones and we have free wi-fi.

Back