The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

So in like 6 hours I'll be leaving to go to Chicago for NFA (National Flute Association), and I'll be gone from Wednesday all the way to Saturday night. I will probably bring my laptop and stuff and may be on once in awhile, but I'm not going to do any phase changing or big stuff since I definitely won't have long exposures of internet time.

Saturday night I'll end the night phase for those in my Mafia game, and then I'll be gone from Sunday until Tuesday night because I'm going camping and viewing meteor showers and star gazing that weekend. I won't have wi-fi, and I probably won't get good reception on my phone so you probably won't hear from me at all during that.

So basically for the next week, I'll be out of it. I'll try to at least come on for 5 minutes or so to do some things, so don't kick me out of things.

i seem to recall someone named mitchell

welcome back

That reminds me of a friend of one of my high school French teacher's named Michel who had to tell people his name was Michael to avoid inevitable confusion, though of an opposite kind, of course.

In any case, welcome back.

海巳慧琉 said:
I'm back
at least until school starts
I feel like I should know you... :???:

Back