The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Soundless Voice said:
Hi guys. I decided to give you guys one last chance. I really am sorry for any drama I may have caused the last little while. I'll try to keep my emotions under control from now on. I probably will not be posting much, if at all, regardless.
...you left?

Dr. Javelin said:
Soundless Voice said:
Hi guys. I decided to give you guys one last chance. I really am sorry for any drama I may have caused the last little while. I'll try to keep my emotions under control from now on. I probably will not be posting much, if at all, regardless.
...you left?

....you really dont pay attention do you?

Dr. Javelin said:
Soundless Voice said:
...you left?
How don't you know that?

Zae Roles said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Soundless Voice said:
...you left?
....you really dont pay attention do you?
Uh...

Now that I think about it, it has been awhile since I saw Rin post...

Dean Winchester said:
Auto said:
i have returned

HI MOM
Mary Winchester is dead

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome back, all. In case you don't know who I am, I'm Bean (user beanbean on the wiki). I joined in February 2007 and joined the forum a month later. Last time I was on here was probably four or five months ago, iirc. I come and go as I please, I guess.

Hopefully we can get to know each other. It's always nice to meet new people.

War Doctor said:
they can't be that hard to pick up, we're talking one shelf here

depending on the average room size, about a 1 metre long shelf, which should be able to hold about 36 books

so you only gotta pick up about 36 books, no biggie
How small are your books?

Back