The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Travis Touchdown said:
Never known you or spoken to you, Anser, but you got mad respect from me and I hope you survive all this and see your goals achieved.

Have you guys considered at least wearing some kind of safety equipment? It sounds lame as hell, but a helmet, at least, could stop fatal blows to the head with thrown stones.

Thank you so much! Yes, many people actually do that. They wear helmest and make "shields" out of things like trash cans (you know, the big ones made out of plastic) and with whatever they can. They also build gas masks but some times they aren't effective. I'm going to start wearing all of that just in case we get attacked again (which I know is, sadly, going to happen again).

Refrigerator Kirby said:
Hope you do ok Anser

Thanks!!

It's been over a year since I posted here (in this topic and this forum)
If the other forum I'm on ends up becoming abandoned I might come here
For now I'll just make this one post

Possibly welcome back then

I'm back again! :D I just came back from today's manifestation. Thankfully today it was very peaceful. The women of the city organized a round of prayer (Venezuela is a Catholic country, mostly) at the city's biggest church and after they finished, they all walked to the place where the rest of the city was. Almost everyone was dressed in white (including me) because the purpose of today's manifestation was to pray for peace for the country. When the women arrived, we all started singing the national anthem, and the most shocking part was that...

Some of the police men joined us. Yes, the police men that a couple days ago were working with the government's people and were trying to kill us, joined us today to pray and sing. Maybe they're opening their eyes and finally realized that the country's problems are theirs, too? I hope so!

Today was completely non-violent, thankfully. I hope the following days are the same. Another good thing is that every day, more people join us. The group of people who want to get out of this madness is bigger day by day, so I have to say that I'm very happy.

Once again, thanks for your support, guys! It means the world to me!

The goverment of Venezuela is starting to fall, keep up the good work.

Anser said:
I'm back again! :D I just came back from today's manifestation. Thankfully today it was very peaceful. The women of the city organized a round of prayer (Venezuela is a Catholic country, mostly) at the city's biggest church and after they finished, they all walked to the place where the rest of the city was. Almost everyone was dressed in white (including me) because the purpose of today's manifestation was to pray for peace for the country. When the women arrived, we all started singing the national anthem, and the most shocking part was that...

Some of the police men joined us. Yes, the police men that a couple days ago were working with the government's people and were trying to kill us, joined us today to pray and sing. Maybe they're opening their eyes and finally realized that the country's problems are theirs, too? I hope so!

Today was completely non-violent, thankfully. I hope the following days are the same. Another good thing is that every day, more people join us. The group of people who want to get out of this madness is bigger day by day, so I have to say that I'm very happy.

Once again, thanks for your support, guys! It means the world to me!

That's great, the less violence there is the better. I hope things stay that way.

I had no idea any of this was happening, goddamn. Thank you Anser for helping spread the message and for trying to do something about this, you are truly an inspiration, the world could use more brave people like you. I wish you nothing but the best. Please stay safe and I hope everything you are doing works out successfully.

Thanks, guys!! If you don't have many friends, then you can tell the story to your parents, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, whatever. It all helps! Thank you!!

I'm not definitely leaving, but just letting everyone know I'm going through a lot IRL right now, since my darling hates me and loves someone else, and never wants to speak to me again. If I disappear for a while (or forever, who knows) don't be surprised. I've had thoughts of suicide, and while I doubt I'll actually do it I'm just letting you guys know not to be surprised if I disappear. Like I said, I probably won't actually kill myself because I'm too scared, and I also think all is not lost, as she may come to her senses and realize I care for her. I'm not leaving definitely, but just a warning that I may leave without notice.

King Boo Rules! said:
I have a Tornado Watch in my area so i'm retired tomorrow and will return Friday. Wish me good luck. Also, i'm so scared! :'(
You'll be fine.

Count Bleck said:
I'm not definitely leaving, but just letting everyone know I'm going through a lot IRL right now, since my darling hates me and loves someone else, and never wants to speak to me again. If I disappear for a while (or forever, who knows) don't be surprised. I've had thoughts of suicide, and while I doubt I'll actually do it I'm just letting you guys know not to be surprised if I disappear. Like I said, I probably won't actually kill myself because I'm too scared, and I also think all is not lost, as she may come to her senses and realize I care for her. I'm not leaving definitely, but just a warning that I may leave without notice.
Even though you say you won't, don't, things get better, trust me on this. Also it sounds like she's moving on, and whilst it is hard I suggest you do the same.

Things are getting ugly here again D: The government has decided to blame the leader of the opposition, Leopoldo López, for all the deaths and hurt people that have occurred in the past days and decided to put him in jail. Yesterday, López, instead of running away or hiding, handed himself to the "justice" to prove that he has nothing to hide and can't be blamed for anything. We're still waiting for the government to say what's going to happen with López, but since he gave himself in, the whole country has gone mad.

I can hear shootings and people screaming right now. I was part of the people running from the shooters a couple minutes ago and thankfully made it back home. The strategy now is to create chaos and collapse the whole country by taking the streets and closing them, and apparently it's working.

Dear God, Venezuela is in danger :'( My country is falling apart!!

Count Bleck said:

NOOOO NO NO NO. Stop that nonsense. You can't commit suicide. Things will get better, trust me!

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
I am back from vacation in New York.
Where in New York? (I live here)
Anser said:
Things are getting ugly here again D: The government has decided to blame the leader of the opposition, Leopoldo López, for all the deaths and hurt people that have occurred in the past days and decided to put him in jail. Yesterday, López, instead of running away or hiding, handed himself to the "justice" to prove that he has nothing to hide and can't be blamed for anything. We're still waiting for the government to say what's going to happen with López, but since he gave himself in, the whole country has gone mad.

I can hear shootings and people screaming right now. I was part of the people running from the shooters a couple minutes ago and thankfully made it back home. The strategy now is to create chaos and collapse the whole country by taking the streets and closing them, and apparently it's working.

Dear God, Venezuela is in danger :'( My country is falling apart!!

Count Bleck said:

NOOOO NO NO NO. Stop that nonsense. You can't commit suicide. Things will get better, trust me!
I won't. And that sounds horrible! You make me feel bad for complaining about my problems. Best of luck to you, friend! Stay safe!

Got sick earlier this week so I haven't had a whole lot of time to visit, I'm feeling a little better so I should be back to full "activity" soon.

Sorry to hear you were ill, I'm glad to hear you're getting better though

Anser the battle has not been lost, keep going. Just be brave.

I will be gone for a few days.

Back