The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Bye Fanta, good luck.

Cya Fanta and everyone else who left

Also, my trip to Japan was uncomfirmed, so i'll stick around still

Ness said:
Back and got hired at my favorite video game store and will start working at there at Tuesday
Congratulations.

Super Luigi! Number one! said:
Not saying I'm coming back or w/e, because my life has been busy as hell but... I'm here. Hellos everyone
tumblr_mps6m8jIoq1qcga5ro1_500.gif

In all seriousness, welcome back, Boss. Nice to see you again.

So, in about three days time, I'm going back to college. Now I should tell you that I'm not going to be here as much as I often would be. As I was completing my course before the summer holidays, I found myself becoming increasingly distracted by different things, this place being one of the major distractions. I don't blame any of you for this, it's my own fault, I just wanted to tell you this, so that you don't get worried if I suddenly leave for a week or so. It may not take much affect within the first few weeks, but as time goes by, I will be waning in activity.

I'll try to make it on at least once a day to see you all and that stuff. The thing is that this course is probably going to be twice as hard as it was last year, so I really don't want any distractions while I try to complete this course.

I also think it's best that I limit my mafia playing for a while. I definitely will be participating in MCD's Bloody British Mafia, and any mafias that are already bolded on the list, but apart from them, I think it's best that I drop out of all of the other Mafias. Sorry about that.

So I guess I will see you guys around. Keep doing your work and all that shit, you guys are fantastic.

Super Luigi! Number one! said:
Not saying I'm coming back or w/e, because my life has been busy as hell but... I'm here. Hellos everyone

whatta doin in my basement

get outta here

GET OUTTA HERE!!

(Welcome back, p. silly two! ;D)

And bye Neptune, my wubbles :( Good luck with college and hope to see you really really soon!

See ya around, guy who has his own city in New Jersey.

Yeah, I'm back, and I would like to apologize.

I'm sorry for trolling twentytwo. I should have respected his wishes and not told a rape joke after he specifically said not to. At first I wondered why I didn't get a warning, but I realized it was because I knew trolling was bad, mkay? If you guys don't forgive me, I can just stop coming here, and I won't blame you for hating me.

Oh, and bye Neptune! Good luck with college.

Lambtron said:
If you guys don't forgive me, I can just stop coming here, and I won't blame you for hating me.
Hey, now, what? Everyone makes mistakes, don't just stop coming here because you made one little mistake. You gotta learn from them, and let them help you become a better man. Stick around, buddy, we've got lots more to come.

Also, thanks for all the heart felt best wishes. I'll still be around for these couple of days leading up to college, and they still haven't told us the schedule for my classes, so I could still get a day off to hang around here (provided I don't have much work to do of course). :D

Magikrazy mistakes are mistakes, you learn from them. Welcome back.

Back