The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Nene Amano said:
What happened
Kingfawful4321, NSY, Neptune, and Madikoopa were all being mean to me. They were making hurtful images about me.
What the hell.

Man I wasn't making hurtful images about you. I just having a bit of fun, I'll stop if you don't want me to.

see

God, drama.

Drift said:
My life has been kind of sucking lately and school starts soon, so I'm thinking of leaving for good.
Your life sucks? What's better place where there's friends to cheer you up than this? :3 Also, school doesn't take all your free time.

So as you can tell, I'm back. The week went by really fast for some reason... Time seems to go by faster for me these days.

I only went to the beach once. It was cloudy and windy... which is good, because it means less sunburn for me, and I prefer cooler weather to warmer weather. We also went to the pool, as well as went go-karting, cage batting, and played Putt-Putt Golf, among other things.

Watched a lot more TV then I do now, since I'm usually on the Internet or playing video games. Here are some of my thoughts on the shows I watched: Regular Show is awesome in every way, The Amazing World of Gumball is a lot better then I gave it credit for (though I think it go better as the series went on), I've hit a bit of a rut on Adventure Time and need to catch up on it., Fish Hooks might actually be a decent show, American Dad is one of my new favorite animated shows, newer Family Guy is actually pretty good, and The Cleveland Show is pretty much exactly what I always thought it was: a black, sub-par version of Family Guy that ruined Cleveland's character, but still had a good supporting cast.

Also, Cartoon Network loves it's Scooby-Doo movies.

Also celebrated my dad's birthday. I got him two belts, which he asked for and really liked! By Nana was really sweet, and just as talkative and "let me handle things" as ever. Made me really miss her when we finally left...

Smashgoom202 said:
The week went by really fast for some reason... Time seems to go by faster for me these days.

I feel it does when you get older and are a NEET. It's already September of 2013. No way in hell is 2013 already half over. It seems unreal.

Unknown Entity said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The week went by really fast for some reason... Time seems to go by faster for me these days.

I feel it does when you get older and are a NEET. It's already September of 2013. No way in hell is 2013 already half over. It seems unreal.

Neet?

"Go away come back go away come back I wish I knew the difference"

Kingbowser99 said:
Demidevimon said:
School starts tomorrow for me so my activity is taking a skydive
you mean it's getting faster and better by the second?
No it's going to plummet to Earth and possibly end with a death

Demidevimon said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Demidevimon said:
If you plummet to earth, and break your bones, you'd be able to skip school and come here some more!

I'd make sure you wouldn't die, so you've got a win win situation!

Kingbowser99 said:
Demidevimon said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Demidevimon said:
If you plummet to earth, and break your bones, you'd be able to skip school and come here some more!

I'd make sure you wouldn't die, so you've got a win win situation!
Interesting, I may have to go skydiving for this

Unknown Entity said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I know, right, it just feels so surreal!

So I'm back.

Getting settled in, about ready to fall asleep. It was so beautiful at Tahquamenon Falls, and we went canoeing, which was HARD to do for 3 hours (my back was in so much pain that entire time). I got an infection in my mouth during the start of the trip where I got my bottom left wisdom tooth out, and thankfully we got me on meds real quick, as it was just forming, but it made the trip a bit...sick to my stomach at times because the meds made me nausous.

It sucked the last day and a half becuase it was just like a monster storm of rain that was just downpouring, and our cover on our tent wasn't working right, and so it ended up raining inside our tent!!! Literally, it was somewhat protecting us, but it got most of the stuff in our tent wet. Thank goodness our cots were at the edges of the tent and out of the rain. It was so bad at one point, we were floating, and our entire site was under 4 inches of water.

So yeah, I'm just glad to be on a flat floor and a soft bed once again, and to be completely dry and stuff. I'm ready to move in tomorrow, so I probably won't be on much tonight or tomorrow, just for the record.

And yes, if you are in the small circle of people I PM about random stuff that goes on, you'll get a PM with some pics of the trip. ;)

cryoAwakening said:
So I'm back.

Getting settled in, about ready to fall asleep. It was so beautiful at Tahquamenon Falls, and we went canoeing, which was HARD to do for 3 hours (my back was in so much pain that entire time). I got an infection in my mouth during the start of the trip where I got my bottom left wisdom tooth out, and thankfully we got me on meds real quick, as it was just forming, but it made the trip a bit...sick to my stomach at times because the meds made me nausous.

It sucked the last day and a half becuase it was just like a monster storm of rain that was just downpouring, and our cover on our tent wasn't working right, and so it ended up raining inside our tent!!! Literally, it was somewhat protecting us, but it got most of the stuff in our tent wet. Thank goodness our cots were at the edges of the tent and out of the rain. It was so bad at one point, we were floating, and our entire site was under 4 inches of water.

So yeah, I'm just glad to be on a flat floor and a soft bed once again, and to be completely dry and stuff. I'm ready to move in tomorrow, so I probably won't be on much tonight or tomorrow, just for the record.

And yes, if you are in the small circle of people I PM about random stuff that goes on, you'll get a PM with some pics of the trip. ;)

>wasn't in the PM circle

tumblr_mi6likSXqV1qblc5po1_500.jpg

ok

um lesse

the other day my parents offically said i'm not allowed on here anymore, as such you guys will probably won't see much of me on here anymore unless i sneak on here (like right now), which i wont be able to do often

so as of now Narnia Mafia is cancled and i'm droping out of everything

Back