The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

That's awesome! ;D

YamiHoshi.nl said:
This Hotel has internet, not as stable to watch YouTube without sudden loadings, but good enough to see all of the Forums I'm on.
Also, I have my new StreetPass record: 7 Mii's in 1 day.
Man thats good... when I went to Bath I got 3... When I went to Poole on the first day I got a 3DS I got two and whenever Im in town and walk past HMV I always get the HMV mii... I have a plaza population of 8.

In one hour at the Gamescom: 10 Mii's.
Now I've got 10 more in my queue.

I have met my brother like 15 times on streetpass XD. I have compleated street pass quest once and have almost finished the Link puzzle.

I'm back home, Gamescom is a very busy place!
The only people I knew there, out of millions of people, are only 4 people.
And out of the 4 people, all of the 4 are from Nintendo.
They even were glad to see us visiting.

>>Jerry
Forget what I've said, I've made at least 40+ Mii's on StreetPass today.
I've briefly saw a PSVita in Sega's room, before they found out I didn't have an appointment for Sega, and that thing is huge, for an handheld!
I mean, buttons are small, and the screen is even bigger than an HTC HD2 phone.
But it's not as heavy as a 3DS, lol.

On the Nintendo news, I've covered Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land here.

Im not sure, Link or Noodle... If I went as noodle I could collect candy in a breifcase simular to the one she keeps her machine gun in...

Speaking of Halloween, I need ideas for this Children's Halloween Party that will be held at my school :) Idk what I should go as? (Something appropriate *and cheap* b/c I will be around children and their families!)

Well for eiteh I only need to buy/make a few things like a short white dress/ long top and stripey socks for noodle(you can get a mask of gorillaz,com) and a sword, sheild and hat for Link...

I am pleased to announce that after... eight months? Good lord.

...that I am now back and here to stay.

So... anyone remember me? Anyone remember me but got like, 50 Username changes since I left? Guess I'll have to find out the hard way who's gone. :(

HOLY CRAP ITS YOU!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
Yo, Lily x/Noodle here, dude I remember you like the back of my hand, I was the mad Rosalina fangirl!!! I was wondering where you went!!!

Oh WaluigiWare, now I know you again!
Welcome back, even though I didn't really know you back then.

You know me right, the person who said stuff like this ↓↓↓
'oh yeah i want this game bot onlyyyy is rosalinsa is innnit'
Surley you remember me :) . even though that was like 8 name changes ago XD.

>>Super WaluigiWare
Who do you think I am?
Just remove the ".nl", and you'll know who I am.

Back