The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Reminder: Nintendo Post E3 Event is tomorrow, from 14:00 to 17:00, Amsterdam Time.
During these hours, I'll not be on any Forum Board, only at YamiHoshi.nl's Admin Panel, to cover the following games:
14:00 - Mario Kart
14:15 - Super Mario
14:30 - Kid Icarus: Uprising
14:45 - Luigi's Mansion 2
15:00 - Paper Mario
15:15 - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
15:30 - Kirby Wii
15:45 - Mario Party 9

Each game will be played for 7 minutes, making me have 8 minutes to cover each game afterwards.
What I'll do with the rest of the time? I'll not tell yet, because I don't even know it'll succeed.

So, which of these games are you looking forward to hear positive or negative reactions off?
You can say things like "Lucky!", but that's no game, so I'll not cover Lucky.

Note: The time sheet is just a plan, so there could be some delay, or some games could not be available at all.

I'm back on the internet, but not back home yet.
About the event:
http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?page_id=3273

No, I thought Mario Party 9 would be available as well, but sadly, it wasn't.
The following games were available:

Handheld room
Mario Kart.
Super Mario.
Star Fox 64 3D.
Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Luigi's Mansion 2.
Metal Gear Solid: Sneak Eater.
Resident Evil (forgot the full name).
Kirby Mass Attack.
Another DS game I didn't look at.

Console room
Xenoblade.
Zelda: Skyward Sword.
Kirby Wii.
Fortune Street (or however it's called).
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident.
Rhythm Heaven.

All of the games were English demo's, only Rhythm Heaven was in Japanese (and so was the console, lol).
On the back of these 3DS's, I could clearly see "Development Unit", even though they have a normal Home Menu, the games display their build date, and the Home Button doesn't work.
Beside that, the cartridges seemed to be metal mount points (or hidden inside of it).

So no, Mario Party 9 wasn't there, but I thought it would be there.

What's wrong with his back?

I'm less online this Sunday, due to going on vacation, and that also applies to the 27th, when I'm going back from vacation.
I have my phone with me, and my family all have internet, so I'll not be away at all.

Well, I may be able to acsess this if either a. Campsites have wifi or b. the orange safegaurd crap gets the hell out of my phone.

Apparently, the vacation has been delayed, due to the weather.

I will be gone for two days. Will be back on Wednesday.

Im going to seacadet camp next week then after that summer holiday :( I will be able to post between the two events.

Back