The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Because you get to go on a cruise to Hawaii.

I'm going to sleep now and maybe I will online tomorrow morning or not and I will talk to you at cruise wifi hotspot or cafe

Lucky, I have spent a week in las vegas in the luxor hotel then went to the grand canyon in a helicopter and stayed in a cowboy ranch overnight, that was a few years ago.

I never was in the USA.
The only place in America where I was, was Brazil, and that was 10 years ago.
I was in Turkey for 3 times too.
Other than that, I was never outside of Europe.

Feels so odd to hear about people taking vacations to Spain casually...

I'm more used to people casually taking vacations to Quebec/Ottawa/Vancouver/New York (no Canadian jokes plz)

Around here, a "special" vacation is like Los Angeles or Florida O_O

Well, Spain is like New York or Boston or DC in terms of proximity. Only times I've been outside of the US is Canada (just British Columbia) (and I've been to Hawaii, which is still part of the US). I've also been to the east coast only four times, twice to Maryland, once to New York and once to Florida.

It should feel weird to me to have only 3 countries on only 1 continent, I think.

In this thread, you can see where I've been:
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=9287.msg271889#msg271889

After my most recent vacation, you can add Germany as on vacation (and soon as visiting an Event), instead of just driving through.

I somewhat missed you, nice to see you back yoshiwaker.

You're unavailable a lot!

:x
also Im on another duke of edinburough weekend this weekend, also over the holidays I will be innactive unless I can get wifi for my 3ds anywhere.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) night, I'm going away to the Peak District until Thursday Night.

Tomorrow evening (or morning/afternoon), I have to go to school, to a party, and get my Employee ICT Management (level 3) diploma.

Now I'm back from the school diploma party.

Back