The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Zae Eildus said:
hmm.... coming back brought me this into chat, which is very depressing, but instead of freaking out think ill just pray for df in the mean time.

It also blows that people are arguing about the whole trans ordeal rather than wishing the best for df, but maybe thats just me.

Regardless i still think df will come back when df feels that its okay/safe/etc. to come back.

Will be a bit empty without df, but i can only hope for the best.

Welcome back Zae.

Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:
hmm.... coming back brought me this into chat, which is very depressing, but instead of freaking out think ill just pray for df in the mean time.

It also blows that people are arguing about the whole trans ordeal rather than wishing the best for df, but maybe thats just me.

Regardless i still think df will come back when df feels that its okay/safe/etc. to come back.

Welcome back Zae.

thanks, nice to see you.

Derpl Zork said:
df said that almost certainly because she doesn't like to cause problems, whether or not it actually will cause a problem or not

it's best to use female pronouns because she's female, and if she told you that it's ok to keep misgendering her I do not doubt that she said it solely to prevent conflict

either way I hope df is safe and when the time comes for her to come back that she is alright and knows she's loved by many people here
absolutely

Zae Eildus said:

wb zae

Most of my fingers [all but the thumbs and the finger next to it on my right hand] have been injured today [several bleeding], and still really really hurt right now. I've already had to endure a two hour test with them and that was bad enough despite writing being easier than typing, therefore I believe there's literally no point paining myself further by being here atm, so goodbye.

Lyn said:
Most of my fingers [all but the thumbs and the finger next to it on my right hand] have been injured today [several bleeding], and still really really hurt right now. I've already had to endure a two hour test with them and that was bad enough despite writing being easier than typing, therefore I believe there's literally no point paining myself further by being here atm, so goodbye.

does this mean no nauts today?

:(

get well soon <3

That is really painful, hopefully your hand recovers quickly.

Oh wow, I've been inactive and I see that DF has left.

Hope she's alright.

I guess while I'm here I may as well point out that I have been kinda inactive recently. Part of it is just being busy, but I'm kinda sad to say my interest in this place is dying down a little.

just stop bothering yourself with the forums then

most of the activity around here actually goes on in irc or in awesomenauts, minecraft, smash, or dota

Lyn said:

Ouch. I hope it gets better soon.

Lyn said:

Sucks to see you in pain, but prayers to you and hope you recover well.

also wb zae (i thought you already came back)

i did come back for a bit, but i quickly left due to immense of mental and emotional stress. Quite sick of taking out my stress on you guys, so i left again, may leave again so yeah.

Lyn said:
ouch, reading this made my hands shudder

hope you recover soon ice

It's only dying because it's the season where people have exams and shit. Things will pick up again in late June/early July building up to the awards.

Javelin said:

most of the activity around here actually goes on in irc or in awesomenauts, minecraft, smash, or dota
wait since when has stuff gone on in irc

Sylveon said:
Nabber said:
Javelin said:

wait since when has stuff gone on in irc
Lovely.
we have discussions on random stuff from time to time

it's also the fastest way to organize a group to play minecraft or awesomenauts

Back