The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

ThreeThousand said:
Dr. Javelin said:
And I had always wondered what was inside that fabled land of darkness and despair.
Mega Man fanart dump.
what

raeg

how could you do this to the poor users of mariowiki

i will now leave the forum forever goodbye everyone i hate you all.

back.

I had to do a dental extraction yesterday and I had to wait 24 hours for the bleeding to stop.

Meulin Leijon said:
back.

I had to do a dental extraction yesterday and I had to wait 24 hours for the bleeding to stop.

If I was in that situation, I'd drink the blood while going on the iPad.

Then again I am insanity wolf.

I won't be able to get online much for a few days. Sorry but the ubb challenge will not be out until I'm back fully.

I may not be able to be on for a while, as I will be in Montreal. This will mean both a delay in User WWTBAM and V2W: TV Shows. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aaaand apparently my access to here is going to be cut off because bluh bluh dumb reason etc

Bye, for who knows how long....

His father has found out that he still posts here.

Dafuq? Why would his father care? And don't give me the whole "his father thinks its all dangerous around people on tha internets" because that's coward talk for "I'm getting the hell outta here"

I used to worry that my dad would care if he knew. On second thoughts. I wonder if he will care at all as long as I'm being safe...

Phantom L said:
I used to worry that my dad would care if he knew. On second thoughts. I wonder if he will care at all as long as I'm being safe...
Despite the fact that I live quite close to you, I'd never stalk you.

Radagast the Brown said:
Dafuq? Why would his father care? And don't give me the whole "his father thinks its all dangerous around people on tha internets" because that's coward talk for "I'm getting the hell outta here"

Because there are predators on the internet.

Cirdec said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Because there are predators on the internet.

Not here there isn't. The oldest user we've ever had was Ghost Jam and he was someone like 25. And if someone goes "hey where do you live I want your photos" they will most likely get banned by Steve himself.

Steve is very protective of this wiki and its users. He's that dedicated.

Yoshibaker said:
Aaaand apparently my access to here is going to be cut off because bluh bluh dumb reason etc

Bye, for who knows how long....

Oh god, that sucks. :( Bye, Yoshiwaker.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys this earlier, but I'll be gone for quite a while. It has nothing to do with the forum; it's because of personal reasons. The GCN V2W will continue when I return. I'll miss you guys (and by the way, when I do come back, I'll be posting less often).

Back