The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokémon and the Digion. The story should use the Millennium Puzzles as a plot device!"

Hahaha, it's funny because in YGOTAS, the Millennium Puzzles were called the Millennium Plot Devices.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monster Garage and Sealab 2021. The story should use solving a murder mystery as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Friends and 1984. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Thundercats. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Orange is the New Black and Final Fantasy 5. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill La Kill and Pokemon. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Give your commentary on each.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty. The story should use some sort of meta-commentary about how terrible this idea is as a plot device!
This is actually very funny!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

Actually sounds plausible if I knew what the *bleep* Aqua Teen Hunger Force was.

Three food guys who do shit.

There's a fries, a shake, and a meat.

And some guy named Carl.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Titanic and Uncharted. The story should use teaching kids to say no to drugs as a plot device!

Oh, thanks. I don't even know a majority of these things are.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gears of War and Call of Cthulu. The story should use solving a murder mystery as a plot device!
Call of Cthulu is Call of Duty but with more Cthulu. Gewd.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Romeo & Juliet. The story should use balancing the US budget as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Cosby Show and Full House. The story should use building a website as a plot device!
This would be brilliant.

So bad, it's brilliant?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lost and The Bible. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!
The Bible sucks and is full of terrorism, so ... good.

Maᴙio said:
So bad, it's brilliant?
Both shows were run in the 90s when the internet was still new so... that actually makes some sense unlike some of the other things I've gotten:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and PewDiePie. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Football League and Parappa the Rapper. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Slaughterhouse 5. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS

*gets out word 97*

Yeah I still use that...

it was.. it was free, you know..

OKAY I DOWNLOADED WORD 13 FROM PIRATEBAY ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Guy and Phantom of the Opera. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!
Uhhhhhhh

edit
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tiny Toons and Code Lyoko. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Chowder. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!
Bump

Eri Ayase said:
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Slaughterhouse 5. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS

*gets out word 97*

Yeah I still use that...

it was.. it was free, you know..

OKAY I DOWNLOADED WORD 13 FROM PIRATEBAY ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

Fun Fact:

I downloaded Word 2010 via piratebay a few minutes ago

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh yes this exists

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mitt Romney and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and Animal Crossing. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flapjack and Donkey Kong. The story should use an important election as a plot device!
Relevant:
Donkey-Kong-donkey-kong-22006444-828-965.jpg

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Dexter. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!
"Surprise, Hooba Dooba."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo and Step by Step. The story should use creepy internet fetishes as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deadpool and Iron Man. The story should use an Antarctic expedition as a plot device!

I don't know if it's me, but some of the generated responses I got made sense. For example is one of them with Futurama and going to outer space (though that one had Harvey Birdman).

Thanks for reading.

Back