The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Groden found this.

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Twilight Zone. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!"

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Oregon Trail and Seinfeld. The story should use rape as a plot device!"

N

Nerdy Guy

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pulp Fiction and 21 Jump Street. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Silent Hill. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 9 and Azumanga Daioh. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!"

Azumanga Daioh
I APPROVE

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aladdin and Doom. The story should use a party as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Ice Climbers. The story should use aliens as a plot device!"

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I got Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! a while ago. I've been working on it all day.

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Gundam Wing and Big O. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and John McCain. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Animal Crossing. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use furries as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Clarissa Explains it All and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use the future as a plot device......so they could see the craphole their network will become.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doug and Evil Dead. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
No
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rock Band and Siegfried & Roy. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!
*doesn't want to do research*
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and MacGyver. The story should use the future as a plot device!
Now this is more like it!
Uniju said:
I got Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cardcaptor Sakura and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! a while ago. I've been working on it all day.
I approve.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
I could do this all day. :)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and 24. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!
PROTO MAN AND JACK BAUER IN '12!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Futurama. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!
Cartman can already do a great cover of Come Sail Away. This would be funny.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Teletubbies. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!
It's perfect.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Yoshi's Island. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Title: Kamek and Mr. Burns do evil stuff.

N

Nerdy Guy

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Frasier and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sesame Street and Soul Calibur. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
Everything's normal until Elmo gets possesed by Soul Edge.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use bondage as a plot device!
Hot.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Walker, Texas Ranger and Superman. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!
Hotter.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Flavor Flav. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
YEEEEAAAAH BOOOOOI!

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Guitar Hero. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining America's Funniest Home Videos and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and Scientology. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Serial Experiments Lain. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and the Daily Show. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Lion King and Darkwing Duck. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and Duke Nukem. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phantom of the Opera and Penny Arcade. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

I can already imagine it...

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Azumanga Daioh and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

I LOVE THIS SITE

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

WIN.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Twilight. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

N

Nerdy Guy

The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
This thread is not good enough if nobody's typing up a bad story.
I don't think the generator was meant to be taken seriously, Lario. -_-

MichiganMarioFan

They're perfectly mismatched
Banned User
Bumping this because the site still exists.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Invader Zim. The story should use a wild west setting as a plot device!
This may actually be one of the best crossover ideas ever.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and Dexter's Laboratory. The story should use a wild west setting as a plot device!
I can already visualize Kamek siding with Mandark...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Futurama. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!
An actual Simpsons/Futurama crossover will air soon, but won't involve evil clones, fortunately.