• Poll closed .

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Who hates Luigi?

Who Loves Luigi?

Moment of Truth

There should have been a "Nuetral" answer :???:

I always liked Luigi :3 To me he's just as popular despite not having any star role games.

LOVE Luigi. HATE Mr. L. Kinda. Not really. But Luigi's cool. Mr. L's slightly overrated. I speak in short, quick sentences.

Man I need to get SPM, Mr.L is the talk of the town o.0

tehgreenthunduhroq9.png

That moment was one of the coolest things in SPM. I suppose Mr. L is pretty cool... Well, the concept of making a good guy a world boss is cool. And his theme song and dressing style are downright FTW.

People say they like Luigi because he's an "Underdog", and people say they hate Waluigi even though he's a "Super Underdog".

I like Luigi even though i complete Luigi's Mansion 4 timesa but I like him especially in SSBM and possibily in the upcoming SSBB GO!!! :luigi:

I think in MP8 he was kinda Arrogant...SPM too.......

Luigi's cool,it was funny to read his journal in PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

yoshster said:
Luigi's cool,it was funny to read his journal in PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ugh that reminds me I need to download PM on VC so bad ;-; xD I never read that journal, I just found out about it online.

"Normal" Luigi = Meh.

PIT Luigi = Horrible.

PTTYD = Cool.

Why isn't there a "Meh" option?

ugh...what I hate about different parties is the characters get different traits or personality.

Gofer said:
"Normal" Luigi = Meh.

PIT Luigi = Horrible.

PTTYD = Cool.

Why isn't there a "Meh" option?

I think Warioloaf said everybody would choose it

Lavender said:
ugh...what I hate about different parties is the characters get different traits or personality.

I agree, Luig seem to sufer a personallity disorder, thank to all the different characterization he's getting.

That's true, but Luigi usually seems to have no personality at all in non-different party games, save for Luigi's Mansion.

yea i think it's time 4 Dr.Mario to give his mind a little check up :lol:

YellowYoshi398 said:
That's true, but Luigi usually seems to have no personality at all in non-different party games, save for Luigi's Mansion.

Are you serious? He HAS a personality. And its way more noticeable than Mario's. Mario is always the one being controlled so I guess thats why we dont get to see much of his traits, although Im not saying Mario doesn't have a personality, you just have to observe it. Luigi on the other hand, you get to see way more.

He's even more talkative. Play MGTT and Mario only says 1-2 words when he does the taunts or cheers, while Luigi will actually say a full sentence. He's even slightly arrogant in multi player games. And I dont think I need to explain SPM, Luigi practically spoke for Mario.

If you ask me, every character has a personality disorder. Peach can be a ditz in some games, but in other ones she's not. Or Daisy being a hyperactive girl who says random things then she's a Womanist in another game.

Yea,maybe they all ended up in the mushroom kingdom when the escaped
a mental health institution :shock: :lol:

Back