• I LOVE Luigi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Dunno who luigi is, but WARIO is 10 times Better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lavender said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
That's true, but Luigi usually seems to have no personality at all in non-different party games, save for Luigi's Mansion.

Are you serious? He HAS a personality. And its way more noticeable than Mario's. Mario is always the one being controlled so I guess thats why we dont get to see much of his traits, although Im not saying Mario doesn't have a personality, you just have to observe it. Luigi on the other hand, you get to see way more.

He's even more talkative. Play MGTT and Mario only says 1-2 words when he does the taunts or cheers, while Luigi will actually say a full sentence. He's even slightly arrogant in multi player games. And I dont think I need to explain SPM, Luigi practically spoke for Mario.

If you ask me, every character has a personality disorder. Peach can be a ditz in some games, but in other ones she's not. Or Daisy being a hyperactive girl who says random things then she's a Womanist in another game.

MGTT and SPM are different-party games. I realize Luigi has quite the personality in them; I was talking about games made directly by Nintendo.

What games are those? I always thought each game has their own party >_>

By "different-party", I meant games actually made by companies like Camelot or Intelligent Systems and only published by Nintendo. The other games, like my example of Luigi's Mansion, were made and published exclusively by Nintendo.

Everything looked weird in the Hotel Mario cutscenes, though Morton and Roy looked pretty on model, from what I've seen.

Back