Manaphy: Where?

unit4545 said:
What about jirachi? it grants your wishes if you see him in a random 7-day period every 1000 years!

Jirachi poops something out when you encounter it. I don't know what it is: a trophy, a sticker, or a CD. It's helpful to me while collecting, but certainly not battling.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
unit4545 said:
What about jirachi? it grants your wishes if you see him in a random 7-day period every 1000 years!

Jirachi poops something out when you encounter it. I don't know what it is: a trophy, a sticker, or a CD. It's helpful to me while collecting, but certainly not battling.
It's like 10-15 stickers.

Celebi is the rarest. I just got Manaphy like 10 minute ago. >_>

BabyLuigiOnFire, we turned Pokeballs off. They were so useless most of the time in fights! :mad: Liked Assist Trophies better!

Never encountered Manaphy and will never want to. Usually, I'm against Wario. If Manaphy appears...

WAAH!

Fassad said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
unit4545 said:

It's like 10-15 stickers.

Celebi is the rarest. I just got Manaphy like 10 minute ago. >_>

I remember getting Celebi just several days after getting the game.

Wow, really it took you that long to summon them? They were summoned the firdt 2 or 3 days I play SSBB (all the legendary).

I think it all depends on the frequency of the items, that's why people might encounter things a staggering number of days later. Of course, pure luck is needed too.

I don't use Poke Balls at all anymore. I like using Assist Trophies, Smart Bombs, Blast Boxes, Bob-ombs, Warp Star, and Deku Nuts. Yeah, it's all the exploding things.

Especially making 10 of them appear in Training Mode ;D

You know what I do? Activate a Smart Bomb in Training Mode, then, inside the explosions, make more spawn out so that they explode too! You have infinite uses of the smart bomb that way, yet the people are still caught in the explosions. :evilgrin:

Smart Bombs were actually pretty fun in Brawl, even it somewhat sucks because you can control where you go.

Never saw Manaphy. I'm not sure if I will ever see it. I barely play Brawl anymore and I barely turn pokéballs on.

Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi are so rare that I always take pictures of them when they do show up.

Until this thread, I was beginning to think that Manaphy had actually been scrapped from the game like Shaymin.

WaluigiWare said:
Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi are so rare that I always take pictures of them when they do show up.

Until this thread, I was beginning to think that Manaphy had actually been scrapped from the game like Shaymin.
Shaymin was suppose to be in it? Wait a second, wasn't it was create way after SSBB?

No, all the Pokémon existed when Diamond/Pearl were released, but Brawl was released before Shaymin was publicly acknowledged by Nintendo. Maybe they were initially planning to unveil it earlier, and when they decided to postpone it, that led to its removal from Brawl.

It's just awesome tbh. But, earliar when I was facing BPK on wifi our hearts got switched and comitted suicide, not knowing he just killed himself ;D

19 day bump!

Manaphy is rare...

The only ledgendary pokemon i got a picture of in jirachi, in the middle of two people attack eachother.

STILL no sign of Manaphy. Out of curiosity, does it appear when you're doing Training Mode? If so, what does it do?

Super WaluigiWare said:
STILL no sign of Manaphy. Out of curiosity, does it appear when you're doing Training Mode? If so, what does it do?

Maybe you're controlling the CPU body while your body just sits there, if its action says "Stand"?

Wow, that question has been answered twice
Nunnally vi Britannia said:
As said in the Smash Dojo, Manaphy switches the characters around but it's not really that good, first of all it is sort of confusing at first, and then what happen if you switch back to normal while the character's body is flying off screen, it's not that full-proof
But it's WAY more complicated then that.

I got Manphy when I was playing with me a Diddy Kong and him a Bowser,
We were on mushroom kingdom with 1 CPU He died a lot... Very Game changing

Yay! Finally! I got it on Delfino Plaza... I was Sonic 8I play in Random) and CPU was Ness. I had 6-stock match, and we both had 3 stocks left. Then i got Manaphy. I got very fast three kills. Thats it.

Back