Another "Favorite Character" thread.

Who is you favorite Mario series character that makes appearences in most of the new games?

• Mario

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Toad

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Peach

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Daisy

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Then what type of personality does she have?

I sorta find Yoshi annoying, but he does a lot of cool stuff (like his Egg Roll move on Strikers Charged).

Marioguy1 said:
I'm pretty sure everyone loves Bowser :D...nvm
As an anti-hero, yes. Bowser doesn't really stand out to me that much, as a villain.

I know what he meant. What I meant is that he has enough love from Nintendo to cover up from the lack of love from fans, in fact, that's why I dislike him, because Nintendo loves him.

Marioguy1 said:
I know what he meant. What I meant is that he has enough love from Nintendo to cover up from the lack of love from fans, in fact, that's why I dislike him, because Nintendo loves him.
The irony...

Anyways, Waluigi and Wario need shitloads of love from Nintendo.

Marioguy1 said:

You hate Link too then I suppose? :P

I like Toad. :toad: He seems like a pretty cool guy.
And seriously, you should add Yoshi to the poll. He's a really major character... definitely more important than (cough) Waluigi. You should probably add Donkey Kong too, really.

Back