Another "Favorite Character" thread.

Who is you favorite Mario series character that makes appearences in most of the new games?

• Mario

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Toad

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Peach

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Daisy

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Bowser - Yes
Luigi - Meh, I like him more than Mario but that's nto saying much...

I think he's a little too loved - I never like the characters that everyone else likes because everyone else likes them...

I like the 7 Koopalings more because they're more unnoticed than he is. I love his NSMBW appearance alongside the koopalings where he helps them out but then they ruined it with SMG2...

Marioguy1 said:
I never like the characters that everyone else likes because everyone else likes them...
One of many reasons why I hate the Koopalings.

I agree with MST3K on that one. Too many people like the Koopalings so much, they go bashing on Bowser Jr.

Marioguy1 said:
but then they ruined it with SMG2...
Uhh, ruined it? I don't know how the Koopalings could've worked in SMG2, to be honest.

Like I've said before, I have nothing against Bowser Jr. The only thing I truly had a problem with was the favoristim that Nintendo was playing, where they completely casted the Koopalings aside, and kept using Bowser Jr. in their place. While it was nice to see the Koopalings return in New Super Mario Brothers Wii, it still doesn't make much sense to me, as to why they would be working as Bowser Jr.'s subordinates, but maybe that's just me.

I agree, the koopalings do fill those roles

But I still really wanna see them as major characters, serving with BJ or not.

And Fassad: They didn't ruin the game, I loved the game, they ruined the Koopalings. If they include the Koopalings, they have to either carry them over to the next game and keep them appearing or include them in another title in that series otherwise they will die off. The latter of those is the only possible one and if they come out with a "VERY New Super Mario Bros." I will freak out. Basically they have to try again to revitalize the Koopalings (if they're even trying to do that).

lol hardly any love for peach and wario
yeah, well peach is weak puny sissy, i know she is a girly princess, rosalina is elegant and girly and she does the saving rather than being saved, and wario is a gawky,cheesy fatso, but he is funny in the mario tennis wii opening movie lol!

Lily x said:
lol hardly any love for peach and wario
yeah, well peach is weak puny sissy, i know she is a girly princess, rosalina is elegant and girly and she does the saving rather than being saved, and wario is a gawky,cheesy fatso, but he is funny in the mario tennis wii opening movie lol!
That was the same in Mario Power Tennis. Tennis Wii is just a new play control game.

Other-Baby Luigi. I'm the only one who likes a character that has "Baby" in the name unless someone said it first

Back