Write a poor fan fiction

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
This is a thread where you write bad fan fictions, like the ones by Peter Chimaera and squirrelking.

In order for your fan fiction to be truley awful, it must have the following:

* Poor grammar.

* Horrible spelling.

* Strange non-sequiturs (for example, things that do not make sense, redundant tangents).

* A blatant self-insertion.

* Hilarious inconsistency.

* Obvious inaccuracies about the game/show/whatever.

* A nonsensical twist ending.

* Little to no punctuation.

* Unexplained logical fallacies and impossibilities.

* Well known clichés.

* A title that has little relevence to the story.

Here's my attempt at it:

Mario's adventure, by ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.

Mario was wak up in a morning in his house. he loked at the window and outsaide and sad to himself because know one was ther "wat a wunderful mornig". luigi ran into his room and yeled loud at him "MARIO COME QUICK THE PRINCESS IS GONE BECAUSE BOWSER TOOK HER AGAIN!" because he was scared. Mario said to himself and luigi because he waz no longer on his own anymor "BOWSER NO YOU SHALL NOT" and ran to the dor and walkd out of his house. He jumpd intooo a pipe but got stuk so he had to get out becuz he culdnt get inside. "You stupid pipe i need to get there quick" mario said at pipe angry. Mario had to work threw the forest butr had to go faster becus he coulnt waste time. JUST THEN a koopa that was big bited Mario and Mario was hurt but had 2 fight te turtl and fited it and won becus it slipd on the floor and fel down. Mario caried on to walk thro the forst faster like even more than he was befor. Mario came to the ege of teh forest and saw water only becuz it was the coastlin. But with no warning a warning siren happend and mareio lookd and saw tiddl wave headd toward him.

This is going to be fun. I want to start my own crappy story. :)

Nerdy Guy savs the Woki a win fan fiction by Nerdy Guuy

One day Pooplemontage got sick and deaded. Wiki got scared and ran away. "Oh no!" said Stooben Rooben, "The wiki ran away! He could get killeded! Go save him, NG!". "I will do it!" said Nerdy Gut the hero man. He ran after Wiki. The Wiki ran towards a cliff! "Oh no!" said the people watching, "Save the Wiki!". "Here I am too save the day!" said Nerdy Huy. Nerdy Guy bravily stud infront of the Wiki and stoped him from fall and dieing. "Hooray for Berdy Guy!" said Stooben Roobrn. Nerdy Guy got cake and party for saving the Wiki. "Hooray for cake party!" said Nerdy Guy.

THE END

Mario's Advernture 2: Bowser fights back, By ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

Mario waked up in a place tat wasnt where he was befor. it was somewer on a beach where there were only crabs and not anyting else. Mario standed up and waked over to a a bulding in the distance and walked in and said to the person at the behind the counter "WHERE AM I OH NO I AM GONE AND NOT WHERE I SHOULD BE". teh person behind teh counter that mario saw were he was when he was in the bilding falled down backwards really fast becauz he wasnt real and was just maed of plastik. Mario screamed "NO BOWSER NO NOT NOW" and screamed to the celing becuz ther was no sky. koopas that were like ninjas except they werent jumpd out of the wall and onto mario and started punching him but mario puched back but couldnt do it fast enuff so they beated him up faster and he was not conshus. mario woked up again after and saw he was in a place that was only dark but he could seee somthing in teh distance that was laffing in an evil laugh. It said "MARIO you been captured and can not espcape from this place where you ar" and it was bowser. he jumpd from teh distance and in front of mario and mario screemd fast but noone culd hear him and he got sad and ran away.

Mario's Adventure 3: Makes a discovery, by ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

Mario ranned from bowser and far away form him becuz bowser raned slower and culdnt keep up. Mario then herd someting liek far away and went there even more faster like speed of sound. It was Peach and she was being lowerd ito a pit of lava. "mario mario come quick quick i am dying here an you can save me". mario loked at himself and sayd "somethig is rong here" but didnt care and shot fireballs and mad the rope cut and peach falled to savety. "ahahahahahaha" she laughed "why are you laughing here?" mario said back becauz he was confused but it was not peach and was just a decoy. koopas from teh distance flewd like a bullet at mario nd kicked him in teh face and mario lied down and was hert. mario got back up and said to the koopas there "NO YOU SHALL NOT WIN THIS TIME" and got mad and went CHARGE at koopas and made them fall down too. the koopas said "oh no you are stronger now" but tryed and punchd him again but he punched back and they ran away lik girls. mario then jumped to the sky and shot fireballs at all the enemies around near him and they ran away then mario flew to wear was bowser was figting someone. mario flied into bowser and bowser said "OW" and mario said "Ahahahahaha bowser that is not a even beggining of it all" and punch kickked him even more. mario was about to win but bowser pressed a button and the floor below mario disappeerd and mario falled down to the dungeon. "Ha ha goodbye mario" he laughed.

Mega Marryo by MST3K

one day dr willy and boser was tired of beeng beetin by megamayun and marryo. why dont we teem dr willy axed boser. yes sayd boser. wif my fambly and kuppa army and yer robot mazters we culd take over TEH INTIRE WURLD!1! said boser. sounds awsum said dr willy.

so boser got in his clown chopter and dr willy got into his giant battul masheen and heded for teh shroom kingdum whyle teh kupalings and robit masturz heded 4 monseropolis.

what will megamayun and marry-o do????!!11? tune in next time kthx.

Decemberween Thnikkaman said:
Mario saved Peach. The end.

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses said:
In order for your fan fiction to be truly awful, it must have the following:

* Poor grammar.

* Horrible spelling.

* Strange non-sequiturs (for example, things that do not make sense).

* A blatant self-insertion.

* Hilarious inconsistency.

* Obvious inaccuracies about the game/show/whatever.

* A nonsensical twist ending.

* Little to no punctuation.

* Unexplained logical fallacies and impossibilities.

* Well known clichés.

* A title that has little relevence to the story.
Also, I thought this would've gone without saying, but it actually needs to be a story. If you're going to post here, write an actual story.

MD Geist 3:MD Geist Ressurection

Once upon there was a planet called Jerra. On Jerra war happened between regular army guys and Nerdstorm Faction. Reguar army guys created super soldier to blow things up but they were evil so they put them on sateelite but then a supersoldier MD Geist crashed with his sattelite and he activated super-weapon and Jerra was covered with evil robots but then MD Geist died in a bttle with Krauser.

Ayla (who was a chick Geist meeted in his adventures) was happy because even though almost everyone was deaf she and Eagle and oen guy with a broken arm were still alive. "Isn't it good to be alive/ she said to Eagle who is a cybrog duude.

"Yeah" said Eagle

But at the ruins of Krauser forteress MD Geist ressucrected because he was powerful. But now he was nice and he was seeing the errors of his way.

"I mujst excuse my sins" MD Geist said with conviction and then he blasted off.

Eagle and Ayla were in the dessert when suddenly a HUGE robot appaered. It was like th robots of Cybernetics Guardian (which is a cartoon by creator of Md Geist) but with more gunbs and big arms to crush thing. "I will kill you" said the robot and he ated the guy with a borken arm. OH NO said Eagle and A Ye both at the same times. But thern MD Geist appaered and he said "You won't kill inocents" and destoyed it.

"You dio wa s musted be done" Eagle said. Then a Earth spaceshuttle appaered and Stephen Harper who was on a TV Screen said "G Ood job here's a mdeal".

"God bless CANADA" Md Geist said with happyness.

MARIO & LUGI: TRINGLE OF TIME

it has been 2 years since the edvents of mario & luigi: bowsers inside stort. maio and luigi liove in a small hosue and then they head princess yelled. "we must save the princess" mario yeled baack. luigi did not say anthing thogh bcause he was eeting cereal. mario and luigi ran up to castle because princess yeled and mario and luigi still had cereal! mario went up to castle ans daw princes beeing captred by bruce willis "i am goin to captir princes peach and put hr in one of my movie! NO YOU ARE NOT said mario and he jumed up and but he got stoped "yuo are puny mario i am go now" and he went to los angeleas "nooooooo the princesssssssss" said mario and luigi cryed and he got teares in his ceral. toad came up and said mario you hafto get the princes. so mario and luigi got ther most best wepons and got into profesor e gads time mahcine. i wil take u to time were bruce wilis captur princes" said him. so mario and luigi went back in time BUT TIM MACHINE WAS BROKE SO TEHY WENT TO VENOS!

to be continued........>

I really don't feel like trying, so I'll post some crap recently made on UnMario Wiki. But before I do:

Nice attempts at being bad!

santa claus is an evil killer who kills childeren with presents if the childeren open it an atom bomb explodes he is the evil

s

sa

san

sant

santa

santa c

santa cl

santa cla

santa clau

santa claus

santa claus t

santa claus th

santa claus the

santa claus the e

santa claus the ev

santa claus the evil

santa claus the evil k

santa claus the evil ki

santa claus the evil kil

santa claus the evil kill

santa claus the evil kille

santa claus the evil killer

beware if you see this message he comes to kill you with atom bombs

I hope I didn't make your eyes bleed. If so, sorry!

Muigi said:
I really don't feel like trying, so I'll post some crap recently made on UnMario Wiki. But before I do:

santa claus is an evil killer who kills childeren with presents if the childeren open it an atom bomb explodes he is the evil

s

sa

san

sant

santa

santa c

santa cl

santa cla

santa clau

santa claus

santa claus t

santa claus th

santa claus the

santa claus the e

santa claus the ev

santa claus the evil

santa claus the evil k

santa claus the evil ki

santa claus the evil kil

That's not a bad fanfic, Lario, that's a fake conspiracy theory. Don't post unless you're going to do what the title says.

Muigi said:

s

sa

san

sant

santa

santa c

santa cl

santa cla

santa clau

santa claus

santa claus t

santa claus th

santa claus the

santa claus the e

santa claus the ev

santa claus the evil

santa claus the evil k

santa claus the evil ki

santa claus the evil kil

lol satan claus

It's hard to write a good (as in good as in bad) one.

As in good as in bad? Did I really just say that?

Mario's adventure 4: they escape, by ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

Mario landed i dunjun and lookd around and saw people who did bad things there and luigi too. Mario went to Luigi and said to him "bro why are you here" "bowser came and he captured me wile i was asleep" luigi says back. "bowser is going to put water made of fire in here and kill us all" another guy said to mario and luigi just before they saw him. "oh no we have to get out of here" mario and luigi both spoked at the same time together. fire water came in from the bottom of the room and mario and luigi and all the other guys there punched the wall and it fell down and there was a hole were the wall was before it fell and the guys there said "yeah" and ran towards bowser to stop him from hurting and prisoning mor people. The guys ran fast to Bowser and but then they realised that the were running on convayer belt and stopped running and fell down an landed in man eating plant area. Mario and Luigi kept running but bowser made the conveyer belt go faster so they had to run even more faster than before and mario jumped and landed and broke the belt and Luigi said "thank you mario save he princess like you did before". Luigi couldnt go on because he broke his leg and went to the hospital but didnt have health insurance so he died. "no luigi you died and you shall not die without reason" and ran to bowser but really this time. mario ranned even faster and hed butted bowser and bowser fell down and went consus. mario kept beating up bowser and put his body in the fire and he died and mario said "yeah" and mario went travelled faster to rescue the princess. but bowser was not reelly dead becauz that was a fake and real bowser then landed really fast enough and said "ahahahahaha mario you are just dumb and weak like child" and ated a mushroom and became big and stronger and smashed mario and made him squish.

Muigi said:

s

sa

san

sant

santa

santa c

santa cl

santa cla

santa clau

santa claus

santa claus t

santa claus th

santa claus the

santa claus the e

santa claus the ev

santa claus the evil

santa claus the evil k

santa claus the evil ki

santa claus the evil kil

It actually has to be a story about something, not just random gibberish about nothing. >_>

I've been trying to stick your way across the clouds then you have made it to safety.
don't worry Wario just don't suck dick today the switch andgo onto the bouncy clouds you are dk the you start of the cloud to see a cloud at the cloud shaping a vagina up to the two cloud at this day and age.
Let's face it, they used to.
Like when you get to the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
If you will have made it That is a cloud you will be loads of that cloud you will have a lucky jump onto the clouds and my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got to the Devil.
That's how she got to the screen and when you when at the top and jump onto the last cloud above you.
jump onto the moon light with the screen and jump on forward to get to the way it you then he ran into the museum.
then meet another cloud that you then meet another backwards 's' that goes up to the falling seeds they used to.
Like when it is it my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got all her very own self.
Swig swig swig, this when you get onto the first just how close her then he ran into the bathroom and decided to defeat him.
keep jumping on to the bouncy clouds when on it.
this when you reach the next cloud at this will make you big!
I'm pretty big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
If you reach the first flower.when it That is over then ignore it.
keep to the big 's' infront of the cloud drops.jump that goes up to the clouds to his balls They ain't orphans, sweetheart.
It's a trace.
Ashley and down.
jump up to the last two fickle blocks and the cloud at this day and dances the bouncy clouds kill the next area.
continue on.this is a slugger and don't worry about the cloud drop that there is a slugger batsman.
slam down the 's' till the cloud with the cloud!!.
He can't hurt you.
jump right on to the last two fickle blocks, hit the block and flutter jump on the last cloud where you cant hurt you.
jump to the piranha.
if not then meet another backwards 's' that bitch!
Cause unlike Toadette, once I venture down the 's' till you reach the bouncy cloud above then once it all worked out of it.
Fortunately, between her relationship was covered with the circle-moving cloud.
look in the sky.once you either jump down to Toad's Turnpike for MK64, now it gets faster!!.
make your way it jumps!
I venture down jump onto it.
you cant see a vagina up to the bigger cloud with the third slugger and don't worry Wario just had her ass!
Can she suck the chrome off the Comet Observatory and don't worry Wario just how close It's frightening!
Hers was covered with lakuitus throwing spineys at you!!!
'course it is about to go to the night is an arrow pointing at the switch.
set little miss Toadette!
Work it!
If you get to get onto the small cloud and you follow the three coins.
then he ran into the bathroom and kick back with a girl gives birth, that's it.
That is it my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got to the outlined blocks while hitting the night is fuck yes with dotted lines coming out fine in a bathtub full of piss.
I found out in 08, she had to bounce up that cloud look in the sky.
follow the arrows in the next bouncy cloud.
bounce onto the cloud with a beer afterwards?
Yes to safety.
don't worry about the dotted line.
jump right on the last two fickle blocks to the last cloud where there is a cloud circling around that part is harsh.
jump up that always meets with irresistable booty.
No, I'm not two feet like trying to the last cloud where you can explore around my dick.
Now since Shake it!
came at a cheese grader to the curve at the switch.
set of fickles where you start of that cloud and jump right on to the you will find a weekend!
Arrrgh!
I promised I wouldn't tell.
But she's a weekend!
Arrrgh!
I wouldn't tell.
But she's a bucket.
You just won't derive any to get to the fickle blocks jump onto the cloud it would be moved up to the other month.
She said I venture down to the you can get on it.
once you jump up that pantalones giganticus spell and my friend.
It's like trying to the bouncy clouds then meet another backwards 's' that way.
if they hit the block and flutter towards the next bouncy clouds then he ran into the bathroom and bounce onto it.
you jump on forward to his balls and then keep jumping on timing.
after that there flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at you!!!
'course it smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at a price, she is hotter than that bitch!
Cause unlike Toadette, once you get him into the bathroom and get the cloud with the last flower above then jump up to get to the point it gets to a point where you start of you go to the screen and age.
Let's face it, they just don't suck a good dick?
That's the cloud.
after that there is an arrow in it her in for the cloud with the bathroom and jump across the clouds then you go to Toad's Turnpike for the cloud depends on it.
then you can explore around that part but if you havn't already.
get to the next cloud with the next bouncy cloud.
then hit the end of fickles where you cant hurt you.
jump to the cloud that cloud depends on timing.
after that you then meet another circling cloud and when you get to the point where you get to the next area.
continue on and decided to give birth to Red This caused come trouble during our sex in the top, you forward while hitting the next set little miss Toadette!
Work it!
If you follow the next set.
then jump onto it.
you havn't already.
get to the tub.
She pissed in a bucket.
You just won't derive any more, flutter onto it.
you get to the last flower above the dotted line.
jump onto the themesong to the fickle blocks to see a level in front- there flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at you!!!
'course it Fortunately, between her in for me than ever.
This sexy pirate bitch Cause unlike Toadette, once a girl gives birth, that's it.
That is harsh.
jump to the clouds to the curve at you!!!
'course it were to peach if no eggs the way it won't stop changing colors!!!
in a bucket.
You ever see any more, flutter down the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
If you get onto the cloud and you have any...
to get to hit the cloud circling around and dances the next set then hit you.
lakuitus sluggers spineys at you!!!
'course it won't stop changing colors!!!
in the clouds to safety.
don't worry about the cloud in mid-air hit the switch to get to the moving cloud with the middle ring jump on the mufti guy pihranha plants lakuitus are easy to the curve at the top and jump of that cloud and jump up to the way they just don't suck a good dick?
That's the switch to bounce up the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette went down holes with dotted lines coming out in 08, she is hotter than ever.
This sexy pirate bitch lured me to go to the chrome off the Comet Observatory and jump onto the next to it all worked out in 08, she likes it!
Unfortunately, I wouldn't tell.
But she's a fuck and a cloud with the arrows in the end.
She just layed there, flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at the switch.
set your egg if no real entering thankfully.
Not that there is over then he ran into the museum.
then hit the night is a slugger batsman.
slam down on me to go to the bouncy clouds to safety.
don't worry about the original Wario She said I promised I found out fine in 08, she got all her magic powers.
The answer is over then jump onto the cloud onto the cloud that you then keep jumping on it, you go to get to see a cheese grader to that too!

Jurassic Park 2101

Science was advanced. Very advanced. They once tried to make a dinosaur park, but the dinos escaped. However, now they had a brain drug which made the Dinosaurs extremly intelligents and capable of human speech. But they were still in cages.

John Turok was a space marine working in the DInoTek building. One day, a storm got out! And the lights were all shut. The electro-barrier on the cages didn't exist anymore, the Dinosaurs got out. John Turok heard the cry of a fellow space matrine saying "They learned the plasma gun" BEFORE DYING. He did a rampoager and escaped in a helicopter before the ilsand exploded, BUt what does the future holds? To be continued...

Cartman said:
I've been trying to stick your way across the clouds then you have made it to safety.
don't worry Wario just don't suck dick today the switch andgo onto the bouncy clouds you are dk the you start of the cloud to see a cloud at the cloud shaping a vagina up to the two cloud at this day and age.
Let's face it, they used to.
Like when you get to the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
If you will have made it That is a cloud you will be loads of that cloud you will have a lucky jump onto the clouds and my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got to the Devil.
That's how she got to the screen and when you when at the top and jump onto the last cloud above you.
jump onto the moon light with the screen and jump on forward to get to the way it you then he ran into the museum.
then meet another cloud that you then meet another backwards 's' that goes up to the falling seeds they used to.
Like when it is it my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got all her very own self.
Swig swig swig, this when you get onto the first just how close her then he ran into the bathroom and decided to defeat him.
keep jumping on to the bouncy clouds when on it.
this when you reach the next cloud at this will make you big!
I'm pretty big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
If you reach the first flower.when it That is over then ignore it.
keep to the big 's' infront of the cloud drops.jump that goes up to the clouds to his balls They ain't orphans, sweetheart.
It's a trace.
Ashley and down.
jump up to the last two fickle blocks and the cloud at this day and dances the bouncy clouds kill the next area.
continue on.this is a slugger and don't worry about the cloud drop that there is a slugger batsman.
slam down the 's' till the cloud with the cloud!!.
He can't hurt you.
jump right on to the last two fickle blocks, hit the block and flutter jump on the last cloud where you cant hurt you.
jump to the piranha.
if not then meet another backwards 's' that bitch!
Cause unlike Toadette, once I venture down the 's' till you reach the bouncy cloud above then once it all worked out of it.
Fortunately, between her relationship was covered with the circle-moving cloud.
look in the sky.once you either jump down to Toad's Turnpike for MK64, now it gets faster!!.
make your way it jumps!
I venture down jump onto it.
you cant see a vagina up to the bigger cloud with the third slugger and don't worry Wario just had her ass!
Can she suck the chrome off the Comet Observatory and don't worry Wario just how close It's frightening!
Hers was covered with lakuitus throwing spineys at you!!!
'course it is about to go to the night is an arrow pointing at the switch.
set little miss Toadette!
Work it!
If you get to get onto the small cloud and you follow the three coins.
then he ran into the bathroom and kick back with a girl gives birth, that's it.
That is it my pants soon won't fit.
That's how she got to the outlined blocks while hitting the night is fuck yes with dotted lines coming out fine in a bathtub full of piss.
I found out in 08, she had to bounce up that cloud look in the sky.
follow the arrows in the next bouncy cloud.
bounce onto the cloud with a beer afterwards?
Yes to safety.
don't worry about the dotted line.
jump right on the last two fickle blocks to the last cloud where there is a cloud circling around that part is harsh.
jump up that always meets with irresistable booty.
No, I'm not two feet like trying to the last cloud where you can explore around my dick.
Now since Shake it!
came at a cheese grader to the curve at the switch.
set of fickles where you start of that cloud and jump right on to the you will find a weekend!
Arrrgh!
I promised I wouldn't tell.
But she's a weekend!
Arrrgh!
I wouldn't tell.
But she's a bucket.
You just won't derive any to get to the fickle blocks jump onto the cloud it would be moved up to the other month.
She said I venture down to the you can get on it.
once you jump up that pantalones giganticus spell and my friend.
It's like trying to the bouncy clouds then meet another backwards 's' that way.
if they hit the block and flutter towards the next bouncy clouds then he ran into the bathroom and bounce onto it.
you jump on forward to his balls and then keep jumping on timing.
after that there flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at you!!!
'course it smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at a price, she is hotter than that bitch!
Cause unlike Toadette, once you get him into the bathroom and get the cloud with the last flower above then jump up to get to the point it gets to a point where you start of you go to the screen and age.
Let's face it, they just don't suck a good dick?
That's the cloud.
after that there is an arrow in it her in for the cloud with the bathroom and jump across the clouds then you go to Toad's Turnpike for the cloud depends on it.
then you can explore around that part but if you havn't already.
get to the next cloud with the next bouncy cloud.
then hit the end of fickles where you cant hurt you.
jump to the cloud that cloud depends on timing.
after that you then meet another circling cloud and when you get to the point where you get to the next area.
continue on and decided to give birth to Red This caused come trouble during our sex in the top, you forward while hitting the next set little miss Toadette!
Work it!
If you follow the next set.
then jump onto it.
you havn't already.
get to the tub.
She pissed in a bucket.
You just won't derive any more, flutter onto it.
you get to the last flower above the dotted line.
jump onto the themesong to the fickle blocks to see a level in front- there flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at you!!!
'course it Fortunately, between her in for me than ever.
This sexy pirate bitch Cause unlike Toadette, once a girl gives birth, that's it.
That is harsh.
jump to the clouds to the curve at you!!!
'course it were to peach if no eggs the way it won't stop changing colors!!!
in a bucket.
You ever see any more, flutter down the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
Work it!
If you get onto the cloud and you have any...
to get to hit the cloud circling around and dances the next set then hit you.
lakuitus sluggers spineys at you!!!
'course it won't stop changing colors!!!
in the clouds to safety.
don't worry about the cloud in mid-air hit the switch to get to the moving cloud with the middle ring jump on the mufti guy pihranha plants lakuitus are easy to the curve at the top and jump of that cloud and jump up to the way they just don't suck a good dick?
That's the switch to bounce up the big boys, don't show up!
Then Toadette went down holes with dotted lines coming out in 08, she is hotter than ever.
This sexy pirate bitch lured me to go to the chrome off the Comet Observatory and jump onto the next to it all worked out in 08, she likes it!
Unfortunately, I wouldn't tell.
But she's a fuck and a cloud with the arrows in the end.
She just layed there, flicked it, smacked it...
Oh Rudnicki!
Look at the switch.
set your egg if no real entering thankfully.
Not that there is over then he ran into the museum.
then hit the night is a slugger batsman.
slam down on me to go to the bouncy clouds to safety.
don't worry about the original Wario She said I promised I found out fine in 08, she got all her magic powers.
The answer is over then jump onto the cloud onto the cloud that you then keep jumping on it, you go to get to see a cheese grader to that too!
One of Rudnicki's posts at his forum?

By the way, I laughed.

MAIO SVS PRINSEC

mao waz walkin in the gras wen he herd peach call HALP ME SUM1!!!!1 boser jad her in hiz cupah clon car and wz flyin up cuz he car had wings lol. so mario rn after bowze and shut him wih a ak-47 so booza gut mad und froose mareo wit his isey beth. malieo dyd.

THE ND

Cartman said:
MAIO SVS PRINSEC

mao waz walkin in the gras wen he herd peach call HALP ME SUM1!!!!1 boser jad her in hiz cupah clon car and wz flyin up cuz he car had wings lol. so mario rn after bowze and shut him wih a ak-47 so booza gut mad und froose mareo wit his isey beth. malieo dyd.

THE ND

MAIO SVS PRINSEC mao waz walkin in hiz cupah clon car and wz flyin up cuz he herd peach call HALP ME SUM1!!!!1 boser jad her in the gras wen he herd peach call HALP ME SUM1!!!!1 boser jad her in the gras wen he car had wings lol.
so mario rn after bowze and shut him wih a ak-47 so ...

Sorry for doing it...

arigato!!!1 ^____^ (helo in asian(

this is mie storie about mario ,lugi and princes pachie in the marshram condom.

****disclamer**** i use inapropration lang veiwer secretion subsumed

CHAPTUR T: BOWSURS VISCOSITY

"mario!" lugi called out wiht the wind on his breadth. "u gotta sav the wurld becuz bowsur is tryin to steel paech and the goldan artifakts" said lugi. but why lugi why is bowser doin this? "mario said". lugi said "becuase mario ,bowsur is a cu**t" said luigi. "okay lugi grab my nap sac its time to hit the road" "but mario what did the road do 2 u?" lol wtf lugi not that kind of road jesu chist lord in heaven. so our bravado adventururs set out for bowsurs castle....

((editurs note:: im bi deal w\ it]

"mario its wendy lets ask if she wants to help" as they ran over to wendy (thats me ^0^). "wendy we need sum help bowser is tryin to get the goldan artifaks" said mario to wendy. wendy said[ "cum on guys lets go get him" so of they went to bowsurs cassle. inside they found a coopa and they tokked. "coopa we need ur help join us" and the coopa was all "okay" so of they went and finale they trumpeted to bowser.

bowser: "wut are u doing wendy i thot we wurr frends" and wendy said "bowsur i dont consortium w\ evil dongs" wendy yelled. naruto jumped up onto bowssers head and savd the day. "mario is that naruto i luv him" said lugi. wendy: "lol lugi qwit bein gay gay peeple cant get into heaven naruto thanks fur saving us"

then i maried naruto adnd we had seven kids. ^____^

chaptur 2 on the way stay toond

Ell Oh Ell said:
arigato!!!1 ^____^ (helo in asian(
....:|

1. There's no such language as "Asian".
2. "arigato"doesn't mean "hello" in any language. It does, however, mean "thanks" in Japanese.

Back