Write a poor fan fiction

stooben savs teh forumz - by ugozima

one day people were on the fromz and tehy were making like posts and stuff. "lalala" said ng as he skipped like teh wierdo he is "omg wuts dat" uniju said
it wuz a MEATEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
evert1 started runing around and screeming lieak babys. den teh shaodo of the meatoer wuz thar and ralph pissed hiseslf and ugo went "lol"
then stooben floo in and went "falcon panch" and the meator went BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
yay for stooben ever1 said
then stooven had a hart atack and daid :( there wuz no party animoar

the orangutan who ate pimentos

once there was an orangutan who ate pimentos. he ate them all day. one day he chokd on one. then he eat olives instead. then he get fat from the olives. then he die.

It was a sunny day in Hyrule. But it wasn't for King Harkinian. For, his life was empty. Ever since the death of his beloved wife Martha Alyakyrbn, his life was a void, and even the presence of his daughter Zelda couldn't fill it.

But it changed one day.

The King was sitting on his throne, wondering what was going to bve avalaible for dinner. It was a quiet day - most of the guards were excecuted as a part of the great blood purge, and Fari was off doing erands in town - burning heretics and collecting the bribe mostly. The King was bored.

But then a guy entered.

His skin was not of human coulour... it was dark and scary. His hair was of a distince dark green, his oddly pupil-less eyes were of a distintive orange. His lower jaw was protected in an metallic enclosure. The overral body was sastyfyngly muscular but the arms were surprsingly short.

"I AM HECTRO-GENOCIDE BOSS OF THE CYBER-MUTES" the guy shouted.

The King was sstroken at the beauty and majestic of the creature For once his osul was filled with happiness - nay, joy.

WHat was he going to do next?%

SmartyGuy said:
Ell Oh Ell said:
arigato!!!1 ^____^ (helo in asian(
....:|

1. There's no such language as "Asian".
2. "arigato"doesn't mean "hello" in any language. It does, however, mean "thanks" in Japanese.
I just realized something, the point of this thread is to write a poor fan fiction, and you were going off about how there's no such language as "Asian", which was part of the stupidity. >_>

Ugozima said:
I just realized something, the point of this thread is to write a poor fan fiction, and you were going off about how there's no such language as "Asian", which was part of the stupidity. >_>
I've realized that since.

Guys.

The topic is called 'write a poor fan fiction', not 'ITT - drool on your keyboard'. If you're going to post, at least do what you're asked to in the first post.

once upon a time there was a kid his name was ash katchum, he wanted to be a pockemon master so he went to profesor oak but his bff gary had tooken the last pockemon but oak had 1 left, it was a pekachu. so ash katchum got pekachu but it didnt want two go into the pockeball so he let it out. the pekachu didnt like katchum so he tied it to a string and draged it. then when they were going they were atacked by some speroh and pekachu saw that ash wood save it and killed teh sperow.

then they saw a ho-o.

Armin Wegner saves some Armenians, by Smartonovic Guyshenko

There was once day where a guy called Armin Theophil Wegner was born, and it was in this place, called "Wuppertal" where he was born. He lernt a lot in the schools and grew up to becom a nurse in teh German army.
In June 28 1914 Franz Ferdinand got shot and Austria and Hungary were preparing for wart agains Serbia. Europe was soon in war with each other. Russia had grabbed lands fro Germany at first but they were soon driven out because the army of Russia were wimps and couldnt fight. Armin had to werk in this placed and he did good. "You can return to Germany" said General Hindenburg, and he dids but he had to owork in Turkey soon, because Turks needed to be traned as their empire was now in ruin.
He worked it Constantinople and there had been battle at Sarakamesh between Russians and Turkeys and they lost all the battle. "Allahu Akbar!" said Turks asthey they ran back to Erzurum and away from Russians. Enfer Pasha blamed Armenians for their loss and began to mistreet them and they took their weapones away.
Armenians at Van grew tired and wanted rid of Turks, so they attacked the policemen and armymen and Turks were soon gone. "YOU SHALL NOT REBELS AGAINST MY STATES" says Talat Pasha, and he relocate Armenians to other areas, but it was not deportation was death march. Kurdish ppl attacked them and did very bad things.
Armenian Wegner herd abouts this and left from Konstantinople to investigate. In Syrian desert he saw terrible thing. He was stationed near Berlin-Baghdad railway and ther were Armenians dying there. Cemal Pasha did not want photographs to be taken but Armin did so anyway. But Cemal Pasha soon found out and Armin was dent back to Germany.
Author's notte: I know Turkish did very bad thing to Armenains but tey are not all bad cuz some didnt kill greeks and Armenians so we must note, blame them all.
Armin wrote letter to Woodrow Wilson and asked for the new Armenian national state and there was one but it was conquered by Lenin and Ataturk.

The endt

SmartyGuy said:
Armin Wegner saves some Armenians, by Smartonovic Guyshenko

There was once day where a guy called Armin Theophil Wegner was born, and it was in this place, called "Wuppertal" where he was born. He lernt a lot in the schools and grew up to becom a nurse in teh German army.
In June 28 1914 Franz Ferdinand got shot and Austria and Hungary were preparing for wart agains Serbia. Europe was soon in war with each other. Russia had grabbed lands fro Germany at first but they were soon driven out because the army of Russia were wimps and couldnt fight. Armin had to werk in this placed and he did good. "You can return to Germany" said General Hindenburg, and he dids but he had to owork in Turkey soon, because Turks needed to be traned as their empire was now in ruin.
He worked it Constantinople and there had been battle at Sarakamesh between Russians and Turkeys and they lost all the battle. "Allahu Akbar!" said Turks asthey they ran back to Erzurum and away from Russians. Enfer Pasha blamed Armenians for their loss and began to mistreet them and they took their weapones away.
Armenians at Van grew tired and wanted rid of Turks, so they attacked the policemen and armymen and Turks were soon gone. "YOU SHALL NOT REBELS AGAINST MY STATES" says Talat Pasha, and he relocate Armenians to other areas, but it was not deportation was death march. Kurdish ppl attacked them and did very bad things.
Armenian Wegner herd abouts this and left from Konstantinople to investigate. In Syrian desert he saw terrible thing. He was stationed near Berlin-Baghdad railway and ther were Armenians dying there. Cemal Pasha did not want photographs to be taken but Armin did so anyway. But Cemal Pasha soon found out and Armin was dent back to Germany.
Author's notte: I know Turkish did very bad thing to Armenains but tey are not all bad cuz some didnt kill greeks and Armenians so we must note, blame them all.
Armin wrote letter to Woodrow Wilson and asked for the new Armenian national state and there was one but it was conquered by Lenin and Ataturk.

The endt

Dude.

Don't joke about the armenian genocide. It was a big deal.

Stooben said:
Guys.

The topic is called 'write a poor fan fiction', not 'ITT - drool on your keyboard'. If you're going to post, at least do what you're asked to in the first post.

Guys, I know I'm just repeating Stoob here, but seriously, stop this shit. If you want to spam, go to Mindless Junk and do it.

SmartyGuy said:
Guys, I know I'm just repeating Stoob here, but seriously, stop this shit. If you want to spam, go to Mindless Junk and do it.
It was just a story, dude.

Wrong, it wasn't a 'story', it was a few sentences about nothing. I'm still in awe at what a disaster this thread turned out to be. Just to make it absolutely clear to all of you who still don't quite understand, here is the first post, READ IT:

SmartyGuy said:
This is a thread where you write bad fan fictions, like the ones by Peter Chimaera and squirrelking.

In order for your fan fiction to be truley awful, it must have the following:

* Poor grammar.

* Horrible spelling.

* Strange non-sequiturs (for example, things that do not make sense, redundant tangents).

* A blatant self-insertion.

* Hilarious inconsistency.

* Obvious inaccuracies about the game/show/whatever.

* A nonsensical twist ending.

* Little to no punctuation.

* Unexplained logical fallacies and impossibilities.

* Well known clichés.

* A title that has little relevence to the story.
Read it twice if you must, just do it what it says. I really can't stress that enough. If you guys keep spamming stupid shit about nothing, I will ask a mod to lock this topic.

Now, do your shit.

(Atuhor noses:If you don't know who the hell Hectro Genocide is, he's this guy.

DON'T YELL BECAUSE IT IS SLASH YOU INTELORANT PIGS)

A BEAUTIFULL DAY AT CD-I LAND: CHAPTER 2

The King was agap at the beauty of the creature. This fellow... Hectro-Genocide. His beauty was enormemous, giantic... incadescent. it transcended inter-species relation and fired an arror straight into the King's heart. But he had to show some retenue

"So, what are you doing here" The King smirked while drinking from his chalice.

"HUMANS ARE OBSELETE YOU STUPID DOG. I'M TAKING THIS PLACE FOR THE NEXT BODYSLAM TOURNAMENT"

Harkinian hadn't noticed but Hectro's lyrical prowess were as enchanting as his physical appearance. His voice was as enchanting as the sound of the birds. His prose rivaled masters such as Bpjak and peter Chmaera. The King was... excited.

He was planning something.

South Africa and the Apartheid, by Smartonovic Guyshenko

Long time ago, there was a place and it was in the place that is now South Africa, but it was not called South Africa at the time. It was called Cape of Good Hope and there were not many indegenious peoples but afew were there. But one day there were Dutch ships arrived and they created Cape Town and they soon created a colony too.
The Dutch began to expand their colony and eventually met the Zulus who lived in the far east of the southern part of Africa. They bought slaves from southeast Asia and brought them to Cape Colony. But in early 19th century, the British came and they did not like that Dutch had already tooken the land. They made it there colony instead.
The Dutch langauge didnt last and Afrikaans soon replaced it. Afrikaans is a lot like Dutch but it has a different grammar. The Boers, which is synonim for "Afrikarner" soon went to the north east and made their own state in that land. They had found diamonds and gold there and the British wanted ittoo.
There was a war between Boers and English people but the Boers stood their ground. The British and Zulus fought and the Zulus won at first even though they had primitive weapon but the british soon beated them back.At the end of the century there was nother war between English and Afrikan gurrilas but the English put Boer civilians in concentraction camps. The men had no choice but to surrender because their family might get kill.
In 1910, South Africa finally came to exist. When World War I happened the German empire was at war with the ret of Europe. South Africa invaded Namibia which was a Deutsch colony at the time.
Autor's noet: Armenian Genocide was not first genocide of the 20th century because there were massacres in Namibia by Germany 10 years befofe.
In 1940's there was a new system in place. The Aparthide system meant that White and Black people couldn't eat at the same resturant. The White race group was favoritized by the government. South Africa became an republic in 1961. Befor long the Black people demanded change. White epople made up only 10% of South Africas population, but most of they still supported the black movement. The police soon shot a lot of people who dared to challenge this racial segragation.
Neslon Mandela was planning a bomp attack and was arrested for almost 30 years. In 1990 FW De clerk released him and Neslon Mandela became president 4 year later. After that a lot of White people were killed on their farms and still are. South Africa's economy went down because of ANC and people are poorer now.

The ent

bowsers awsum day

once bowser had an awsum day. he wok up and kindapd peech. he tryd to giv her a kiss. but she said no freak. you are not cool lik mario. so bowser found mario and cut off his face. then bowser put on the mask and kissd peach. then they went giggity giggity goo. then they got marryd on eyel delfino. the wedding was fun. but then bowser went in the ocen and got eatd by a walrus that said goo goo gjoob. so bowsers day wasnt awsum and the titl lied. the end.

SmartyGuy said:
Wrong, it wasn't a 'story', it was a few sentences about nothing. I'm still in awe at what a disaster this thread turned out to be. Just to make it absolutely clear to all of you who still don't quite understand, here is the first post, READ IT:

SmartyGuy said:
This is a thread where you write bad fan fictions, like the ones by Peter Chimaera and squirrelking.

In order for your fan fiction to be truley awful, it must have the following:

* Poor grammar.

* Horrible spelling.

* Strange non-sequiturs (for example, things that do not make sense, redundant tangents).

* A blatant self-insertion.

* Hilarious inconsistency.

* Obvious inaccuracies about the game/show/whatever.

* A nonsensical twist ending.

* Little to no punctuation.

* Unexplained logical fallacies and impossibilities.

* Well known clichés.

* A title that has little relevence to the story.
Read it twice if you must, just do it what it says. I really can't stress that enough. If you guys keep spamming stupid shit about nothing, I will ask a mod to lock this topic.

Now, do your shit.
^that

star wars meets star trek

a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away..........................star wars meets star trek! one day capten kirk was in teh uss entarprize and they saw a whorm whole. he told spock to go into it and he said "yes" so they went into the wormwhole.

meanwile the milenium falkonpanch was blewing up aldaran when indiana jones told luke the wookee to stop kissing leya. then they saw the wormwhole and the enterprize came through!!!

whos that? vader asked as they started to shoot the milenium falconpunch i am capten kirk said kaptain kirk. scotty do something! spock yelled to the scotish guy. great scott! i cant do anything.

die! sed indiana jones as he used his litesaber to cut the evil spock's head off.

you killed spock! said the asian guy from star treak. who cares? ur gey! jones went lol.

But i have a license to keel!!! said james bond, who came in 4 no raisin.

kill them all said some death star dude while about to make the death star laser thingy go off at them

NO! DON'T. IT'S A TRAP said admiral ackbar.

i don't care the guy cried and then he fired the laser thingy and blew up the enterprize and mileniumfalcon

Back