Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O'Chunks

• Kudgel

• Bowser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
What the title says from the Fake News! I vote Bowser.

Kudgel! It would probably take a lot of physical strength to carry that giant club and be able to jump that high, plus, the whole shockwaves thing. Bowser is a close second though.

What Sir Grodus said.

Kudgel was one of the hardest boss for me, it took me at least ten trys to beat him.

I voted Bowser. I have no clue who this mysterious "Kudgel" is, so when I rolled him out Bowser seemed stronger than everyone else.

YellowYoshi398 said:
I voted Bowser. I have no clue who this mysterious "Kudgel" is, so when I rolled him out Bowser seemed stronger than everyone else.

ROFL Same here.

Dry Bones said:
I don't know who Kugel is. :koopa:

Look at the link Grodus posted.

Kudgal's defeat by 6 mighty blasts 'o TNT Barrels, while bowser's defeated by 9 puny fire balls

Bowser beat O' Chunks, but they have about the same strength since they both held up that ceiling, but I voted Bowser since he beat him.

Nowadays everyone thinks Bowser is the strongest, but strong eniugh to carry a giant club and jump over 20 feet in the air at the same time without getting tired?!?

Lario said:
Nowadays everyone thinks Bowser is the strongest, but strong eniugh to carry a giant club and jump over 20 feet in the air at the same time without getting tired?!?

Yep.

Back