Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O'Chunks

• Kudgel

• Bowser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O'Chunks is more fit. Bowser is just chunky.

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Nowadays everyone thinks Bowser is the strongest, but strong eniugh to carry a giant club and jump over 20 feet in the air at the same time without getting tired?!?

Yep.

Well have you seen him do it? Or just play Donkey King Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and go to the boss of World 3 and find out. And 3d, Bowser is chunky like you said.

I voted DK cause DK is the strongest and coolest!

Lario said:
Since you are all to lazy too know what kudgel is here's a pic of him:
Kudgel.jpg

This topic says "Who is the strongest, in terms of physical strength". A huge club doesn't count since it's a weapon.

And Giga Bowser pwns all.

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Kudgel.jpg

This topic says "Who is the strongest, in terms of physical strength". A huge club doesn't count since it's a weapon.

Uh but that thing his VERY heavy while he can jump like 50 feet in the air

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Kudgel.jpg

I bet Giga Bowser's shell is a lot heavier than that club, and Giga Bowser can jump higher (50 feet is something like 35 metres, RITE?)

Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Kudgel.jpg

I bet Giga Bowser's shell is a lot heavier than that club, and Giga Bowser can jump higher (50 feet is something like 35 metres, RITE?)

But the shell is apart of him, and he's a mega form of Bowser (Which doesn't count)

What? No Wario?

Anyway, I'd say DK. Kudgel uses a club, and Bowser's main attribute is his Flame Breath, not his physical strength.

Back