Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

Who is the strongest in terms of physical strength?

• Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O'Chunks

• Kudgel

• Bowser

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jellyfloater said:
What? No Wario?

Anyway, I'd say DK. Kudgel uses a club, and Bowser's main attribute is his Flame Breath, not his physical strength.

Auctauly he's carrying that club, also it must be very heavy, so you don't get it

EDIT: He also jumps like 50/60 feet in the air,physacal strentgh isn't just arms

King K. Rool is a chub.

DK's all muscle.

Lario said:
Kudgal's defeat by 6 mighty blasts 'o TNT Barrels, while bowser's defeated by 9 puny fire balls
bowser also suffered many explosions, he survived great falls, many hits, hammer whacks, head jumps, yoshi's egg (when he was a baby) big yoshi egg (adulthood), he was also sucked by a great black hole AND he fell on the lava TWO times (new super mario bros and mario galaxy), want me to follow? he also suffered many punishment on the smash bros series (well those don't count anyway)

maledict said:
Lario said:
Kudgal's defeat by 6 mighty blasts 'o TNT Barrels, while bowser's defeated by 9 puny fire balls
bowser also suffered many explosions, he survived great falls, many hits, hammer whacks, head jumps, yoshi's egg (when he was a baby) big yoshi egg (adulthood), he was also sucked by a great black hole AND he fell on the lava TWO times (new super mario bros and mario galaxy), want me to follow? he also suffered many punishment on the smash bros series (well those don't count anyway)
...because he's THE FINAL BOSS.

Final Bosses ALWAYS take the most pain.

Plus the Black Hole part doesn't count, as MArio and many other guys did too.

The lava bits... HE DIDN'T FALL INTO LAVA IN GALAXY, AND IN NSMB HE TURNED INTO "DRY BOWSER".

maledict said:
Lario said:
Hmm... strangely enough, QFT.

maledict said:
sorry for my ignorance but what's means "QFT"?
Quantum Force Theory.

fire MARIO bros said:
bowser is more stronger than donkey kong or king boo or petey pirarha
King boo is out of the question...

Bowser crushes all of them with a mighty stomp of a foot.

Hell, Petey's defeated by butt stomping, King Boo is defeated with a vaccuum....

then again, Bowser has some cheesy death sequences...

I personally vote Waddle Dee to be the strongest character <_< (so strong he gets mentioned in a Mario forum)

Rosalina Spalko said:
I personally vote Waddle Dee to be the strongest character <_< (so strong he gets mentioned in a Mario forum)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00Rwj28_0A 0_o Holy crap...

Luiz Prower has some epic clips; the fact that Waddle Dee is God is one of his biggest running gags

Back