Why DK

Alright, maybe I was out of line with the "no story," but I meant it was nothing compared to the grand scheme of things. I mean, Mario Party games still have stories, but it doesn't make them canon.

And my whole arguement wasn't against the Alliance. It's merging topics within the MARIO wiki. The Mario wiki should NOT include such characters like Banjo or Conker under its umbrella.

I am not anti-{insert game here}, I want to make that PERFECTLY CLEAR. We are a Mario Wiki, so let's act like it and keep things only DIRECTLY linked to Mario on this thing.

P.S. A friend of mine and I have a tradition that we've created since DK Racing. On the phone, we greet each other with Taj's "HELLO FRIEND!"

Koopa Guy said:
Alright, maybe I was out of line with the "no story," but I meant it was nothing compared to the grand scheme of things. I mean, Mario Party games still have stories, but it doesn't make them canon.

And my whole arguement wasn't against the Alliance. It's merging topics within the MARIO wiki. The Mario wiki should NOT include such characters like Banjo or Conker under its umbrella.

I am not anti-{insert game here}, I want to make that PERFECTLY CLEAR. We are a Mario Wiki, so let's act like it and keep things only DIRECTLY linked to Mario on this thing.

P.S. A friend of mine and I have a tradition that we've created since DK Racing. On the phone, we greet each other with Taj's "HELLO FRIEND!"
This is the Wiki Alliance forum.

We are storing the few Banjo/Conker articles there are until their wikis open.

And of course MP series is canon!

sorry, just in a rush to post things i forget grammer.

Wizpig survives. You see his ship fly over head and his laughter

Devolopement by third-party doesn't really mean much, as long as the game has a storyline or basic plot and can fit in with scheme of things it can be considered canon. The Mario sports series and party series, etc.'s place in the canon is kinda hard to place though, most people just consider them un-canon.

Mp and Mk are placed in between the character's main story games (EXs include Wario World, which came out only a hair before MP5 came out, which started Wario's short sleeve trend in MK, same with Mario and others).

Second, If you notice, Some Adventure games tie in with the sports games (Delfino square in MKDS and E.Gad's Lab in MP6). So its possible they are canon.

I've got news peoples, Diddy Kong Racing's remake, Diddy Kong Racing DS has been confirmed to not have Conker or Banjo (they've been replaced by Tiny and Dixie, who Nintendo Power called "Daisy"). Do you think this is a retcon, should Conker and Banjo still be counted as a part of the Extended Marioverse?

Yea, Banjo and Conker have appeared in the Extended Universe, so they count.

Conker, either overly cutesy and polite or a drunken, robot-fighting, greedy little S.O.B. Despite that Bad Fur Day/Live & Reloaded had some pretty deep scenes, Conker's discussion with Private Rodent about the futility of war, Berri's death, etc.

Sir Grodus said: I've got news peoples, Diddy Kong Racing's remake, Diddy Kong Racing DS has been confirmed to not have Conker or Banjo (they've been replaced by Tiny and Dixie, who Nintendo Power called "Daisy"). Do you think this is a retcon, should Conker and Banjo still be counted as a part of the Extended Marioverse?

Dixie is now... Daisy? Or was it a mistake?

Just decided to randomly throw this out here buuuut, has anyone on this forum ever actually played a Conker game? We've got people who now alot about atleast one out of six series in the Extended Marioverse (seven series if you count Star Fox). Me, I've never played a Conker game (what little info. I have is second hand).

I've never played one. :( I may be getting one soon, though.

And now... something I would like to get straight between the wikis.

In the wariowiki, Wario is obviously, going to have an article. This article will talk about him being the bad, AND good guy. Mario will have an artilcle too. It will talk ONLY about his appearences in wario games.

Back at the MarioWiki, Warios article will have been shortened. It will talk ONLY about his appearence in mario games. Marios Mariowiki article will NOT include information about his appearence in Wario games. Thats for his Wario Wiki article.

Is this basically how its going to work, for all the articles?

Did you count Kirby Sir Grodus?

Never played a Conker game, never will.

And yup Ultimatetoad, yup.

kay, You COPY what I've added to wario's article. I hope it doesn't go array in a new structure on Wario's Wiki.

Were making a Kirby Wiki, neat, Kirby is my favorite series, next to Mario and Donkey Kong that is. :wink: I might by Conker's Bad Fur Day just to get information; not getting Live & Reloaded though, then I'd need to get an X-Box, I learned from my mistake with the Playstation 2 that you don't buy a console just for a game (why, Godzilla: Save the Earth, why did you look so awesome! *sob*).

Sir Grodus said:
Were making a Kirby Wiki, neat, Kirby is my favorite series, next to Mario and Donkey Kong that is. :wink: I might by Conker's Bad Fur Day just to get information; not getting Live & Reloaded though, then I'd need to get an X-Box, I learned from my mistake with the Playstation 2 that you don't buy a console just for a game (why, Godzilla: Save the Earth, why did you look so awesome! *sob*).
:( That means I'm not going to get Banjo Kazooie 3, right?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there's going to be a Kirby Wiki.

PJ says:Did you count Kirby Sir Grodus?

Never played a Conker game, never will.

And yup Ultimatetoad, yup.

Well then what about DK 1,2, and 3? Do these belong in Marios mario wiki article, his DKwiki article,DKs mario wiki article, or HIS DK wiki article?

Donkey Kong 3 didn't really have anything to do with Mario. And yes there should be a mention of DK and DKJr. in the articles/wikis.

Back