Why DK

Look, this is a foolish arguement. The only reason why the DK, Wario, and Yoshi games are covered is because they are DIRECT links to the Marioverse. Everyone knows this and understands this.
Think of Diddy Kong Racing as a Super Smash bros type game... in that there is no real story, it's just a game with crazy characters. If we go by all of YOUR logics, then Banjo/Kazooie characters/gamestuff would be listed, along with Conker characters/gamestuff, and StarFox characters/gamestuff. Why StarFox? Because it goes DK > Diddy > Diddy Kong Racing > Tricky > StarFox Adventures. Where will it end?

Congratulations Koopa Guy on your first post.

The Wario Wiki, Banjo Wiki, Star Fox Wiki, Conker Wiki have all been made right now and all the Wario, Banjo and Conker information will be deleted from the Mario Wiki.

In regards to Star Fox, we cannot make the leap from the DK verse to the Star Fox verse. The only connection is two distinct and seperate characters called Tricky. The one from Star Fox Adventures is likely an homage to the one from Diddy Kong Racing, but they are not the same character. There is no indication that the two universes exist in the same place. As such, Star Fox would not be a part of the Marioverse. A Star Fox wiki would just be an interesting project to work on.

Son_of_Suns said:
In regards to Star Fox, we cannot make the leap from the DK verse to the Star Fox verse. The only connection is two distinct and seperate characters called Tricky. The one from Star Fox Adventures is likely an homage to the one from Diddy Kong Racing, but they are not the same character. There is no indication that the two universes exist in the same place. As such, Star Fox would not be a part of the Marioverse. A Star Fox wiki would just be an interesting project to work on.
Exactly. The wikis don't necessarily correlate to the Marioverse. They're just wikis for other game series.

I do like the idea of having the wikis correlate to the Mario Wiki in some form (even via the Super Smash Bros. series, like Star Fox). However, other wikis (such as the Homestar Runner wiki) can't really be a part of the Wiki Alliance. They are completely unrelated to anything in the alliance.

So that means we can, and might do...
WARIO
BANJO
CONKER
STARFOX
ZELDA
PAC-MAN
METROID
and, on the very slim line
SONIC
EARTHWORM JIM?

Son_of_Suns said:
I do like the idea of having the wikis correlate to the Mario Wiki in some form (even via the Super Smash Bros. series, like Star Fox). However, other wikis (such as the Homestar Runner wiki) can't really be a part of the Wiki Alliance. They are completely unrelated to anything in the alliance.
The idea is video game series.

Koopa Guy said:
DK > Diddy > Diddy Kong Racing > Tricky > StarFox Adventures. Where will it end?

:shock: OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Anyway, this Wiki Alliance seems like it could be big. Really big.

I don't think the Tricky in Diddy Kong Racing is the same one from the Starfox series. Its possible that there are just two triceratops named Tricky all across the Nintendo multiverse.

ultimatetoad said:
So that means we can, and might do...
WARIO Will happen.
BANJO Will.
CONKER Will.
STARFOX Will!
ZELDA Too late. Arleady done.
PAC-MAN Sounds cool...
METROID Sounds cool.
and, on the very slim line
SONIC Done before! Sorry bud.
EARTHWORM JIM? Never thought of that!

PAC MAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, here, Lets make two articles on mr and miss Pac man and the ghosts,

okay, it's done. :?

Not gonna happen, probably. be a waste. Plus the Wario Stuff can be deleted as long as HIS article stays.

Wario's Article is my baby (Strictly speaking, no, I didn't give birth to it. ......... Just was in Labor 6 hours)

Don't delete that.

Conker? Is His Universe realy that big?

Banjo, yes.

Like the Zelda Wiki, mabey do something with red and blue for mario's wiki.

Purple and Yellow for Warios. Brown and Green for Banjo's.

8)

Pac-Man has a bunch of games, I don't know much about them though. Conker has had atleast three I think.

But how much can you fit? Mario's universe is big, it's worth the money for the Wiki, Wario's is semi-big, Dk's is Big, banjo's is big. I don't know.........

WL is right. Mario, Zelda, Megaman,Sonic, those are probably the best series for a wiki. Until Banjo and Conker get at least 10 games, we may want to wait a while... Why not just link to some other wikis, Like the sonic and zelda one? that would save a lot of money...

We could form a unified Banjo-Conker wiki, as both stemmed from Diddy Kong Racing and are a part of the Extended Marioverse (unlike other Rare franchises).

ultimatetoad said:
WL is right. Mario, Zelda, Megaman,Sonic, those are probably the best series for a wiki. Until Banjo and Conker get at least 10 games, we may want to wait a while... Why not just link to some other wikis, Like the sonic and zelda one? that would save a lot of money...

true, but

I Have nothing ageist a Banjo Wiki, though. Banjo Rocks! Plus he has a gargantuan universe.

Technically doesn't Banjo have the same amount of games as Conker, I mean I don't really think Banjo Pilot is canon because I can't find a storyline for it anywhere.

Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Banjo Threeie
Banjo - Grunty's Revenge
Diddy Kong Racing

Conker only has two games, I think

CONKER:

The First Conker Game Which I forgot the name.
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Conker Live and Reloaded (remake)
Diddy Kong Racing

Back