Why DK

banjo still has more

But, Banjo Threeie/Banjo 360 hasn't been released yet. Hope it isn't a failure like a few other Rare/Microsoft games *cough, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, cough*.

Grabbed by the Ghoulies?

what's that?

plus,

I WANT BANJO-KAZOOIE 3 TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it does, Microsoft may sell him back to Nintendo and Nintendo can re-relese it for the Wii, where it would be more successful

:D - yea to Banjo Fans!

Again, I will remind everyone that Nintendo sold Rare. They felt Rare's influence was waning and allowed Microsoft to buy the company. So I'm pretty sure Nintendo won't buy Rare back, especially if BK3 fails, as that's what Nintendo was trying to avoid in the first place.

Guess Nintendo might have been kind of right to sell Rare, most of the games they're making currently have kind of, failed.

I wish Nintendo would have waited atleast until Donkey Kong Racing was made before they sold Rare, that game looked sweet.

There making another DK racing game, arent they? And we shoudnt Count remakes that much. Conker has only had 3 individual games, 2 of which he has starred in. Banjo Pilot may not have a plotline, but neither does MarioKart. And like WL said, his worlds are HUGE.

Microsoft probably felt the opposite. They have very little first or second party support for their systems, so by acquring Rare, they can directly influence the games that are being released for their consoles.

Oh yeah, DK Bongo Blast, that looks cool, maybe it will have rideable animal buddies like Donkey Kong Racing did... Plus Conker has three games, four if you count Diddy Kong Racing.

Quick question, with the DK wiki, should we only in clude DKs appearences in Mario games in his Mariowiki page?

I do.

It leads the user to go to the DKWiki to find out more about him and they branch off there too.

O.K... I guess ill go do it...

My god, do ANY of you play video games? I am seeing so many errors in logic here. You're all trying to link stuff together that can barely fit just because you happen to be fans of certain franchises! NO BANJO. NO CONKER.
Look, the goal that RARE was trying to achieve with Diddy Kong Racing was to bring a maydrid of characters together so that the public could get used to the characters themselves. That way, when solo adventures are created, you've already warmed up to said characters! THAT'S IT. THERE'S NO STORY TO FOLLOW. NO LINK BETWEEN GAME CONTINUITY. PERIOD.

And Tricky IS the same irritating dinosaur that we met again in StarFox Adventures. I promise you. If I am wrong, I will shove a Wii Remote into my ear.

Koopa Guy said:
My god, do ANY of you play video games? I am seeing so many errors in logic here. You're all trying to link stuff together that can barely fit just because you happen to be fans of certain franchises! NO BANJO. NO CONKER.
Look, the goal that RARE was trying to achieve with Diddy Kong Racing was to bring a maydrid of characters together so that the public could get used to the characters themselves. That way, when solo adventures are created, you've already warmed up to said characters! THAT'S IT. THERE'S NO STORY TO FOLLOW. NO LINK BETWEEN GAME CONTINUITY. PERIOD.

And Tricky IS the same irritating dinosaur that we met again in StarFox Adventures. I promise you. If I am wrong, I will shove a Wii Remote into my ear.
Not you again! It doesn't matter if there's a link between them! They're different series that we will collaborate on. :x

The Tricky from SFA could talk, lived on another planet which did not have space-faring technology, plus I think he can breathe fire or something.

I'm guessing the whole Tricky thing is either a coincidence or homage. Or Rare's way of, once again screwing with people's heads. Plus people say Tricky EarthWalker looks like a styracosaurus, not a triceratops.

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THAT KOOPA GUY!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!

We are having a Banjo, Conker, Star Fox wiki want it or not!!!!!!!

Okay, Paper Jorge. Chill Out. Seriously.

No need to kill him over this. He's just pointing out an opinion.

But, yes, even though the subjects of the Wikis are scarcely related, they are still part of the Wiki Alliance.

Paper Jorge said:
Diddy Kong racing does have a story :|.

It Does. it Goes Like this:

timber's Parents leave the island the tiger cub's at to leave with the Kong Clan to a vacation spot. As Soon as they leave, Wizpig comes in and invades the Isaland, imprisoning drumbstick into a Frog and T.T as the Caretaker of the games.

Bubbler, Bluey, Trixy, and that Dragon guy are turned into sentient guards and are used a bosses for each of the four worlds (snowflake mountain, Dino domain, ect.) and once you beat that and Wizpig two times, aklso in future funland, the Island Celebrates and The jeinie, Taj, is crowned as surpream, and its a happy ending.

Adventure mode
Adventure II: Mirror

Playable Characters:
Banjo
Diddy
Tiptup
T.T
Pipsy
Timber
Crunch
Drumstick
Bumper
Conker

The ending of the game never tells you if Wizpig survived his crash landing on a that deserted planet or not; the end... question mark, that sucked.

Also, good news, I just ordered Donkey Kong Land 1, 2 and 3 off eBay. As a bonus I'm also getting the manuals for DKL1 and DKL3 and I'm getting the Game Boy Color version of Donkey Kong Country. DKWiki expansion coming up.

Plus, careful with the grammer WL. :wink:

Back