The last thing you bought

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

wasn't gonna purchase this until like November but it's on sale for just 10 bucks so I went ahead and bought it. won't be playing it until I beat Bravely Second though, which won't be until the last day of June at the rate i'm currently going lol

A Vans / Nintendo shoe.

It has fan service written all over it, with the soles spelling out Game Over, the plastic thing at the shoelace replicating the Wii Remote design, a colorful 2d style Mario pattern, and the box is packaged like an NES, and the tag is in shape of an NES controller.

The other day I bought a third (yes third) Squawkers McCaw/Macaw with the hope of hacking/reprogramming it as a summer project. No luck on that yet, but in the meantime I skinned it (and repainted some of the parts to look more like a robotic parrot, rather than like the insides of a robotic parrot).
squawkers_mccaw_macaw_naked_vs_original_by_michell_vall-da70eg3.jpg

And just a few minutes ago one of my two (the other was Saurian early access) grading gifts for myself arrived. The largest AAA moray eel is about 50cm long along the spine.
aaa_moray_eel_by_michell_vall-da739e5.jpg

aaa_moray_eel_by_michell_vall-da739f2.jpg

Half-Life 2, EP1, and EP2

Lucario Amiibo, 6/6/2016.

A plane ticket to my home town of Sumter, South Carolina, to visit my Nana and Papa Reed, Papa is 82, Nana is 79. Other than that it's a secret.

A Korean War veteran hat for my Papa Reed @ a store in Shaw Air Force base after the tour of Sumter, South Carolina ended. He loved it! 8) 8)

A Red Yoshi plush

still need Blue Yoshi, Orange Yoshi, and Purple Yoshi (and maybe an adult White Yoshi plush) but otherwise, the San-ei Yoshi collection is nearly complete

an SNK mystery window/backpack hanger which turned out to be the Military Police symbol

ef

Back