Koopalings

What's the best Koopaling?

• Total voters
I voted Roy. He is the only mario character that could make pink look manly. Well technically Birdo could too…

kat-rin koopa said:
When one says 'Koopaling', though, the "ling" part suggests a younger version or off-spring of the parent. Since Bowser Jr. is one of the children of Bowser last I recall, he'd be a Koopaling in the sense that his birthright automatically makes him one. He may not be part of "the Koopalings", but it's not wrong to refer to him as one.

If they listen to you, I will be so pissed, because i said that already but in a shorter version.

Crackin355 said:
kat-rin koopa said:
When one says 'Koopaling', though, the "ling" part suggests a younger version or off-spring of the parent. Since Bowser Jr. is one of the children of Bowser last I recall, he'd be a Koopaling in the sense that his birthright automatically makes him one. He may not be part of "the Koopalings", but it's not wrong to refer to him as one.

If they listen to you, I will be so pissed, because i said that already but in a shorter version.
What?

Uniju's Maid said:
Crackin355 said:
kat-rin koopa said:
What?
Crackin' said something along the lines of what she said (no, not the joke from The Office). He's saying how his version was shorter. I have no idea who "they" are, however.

My favorite is Larry, though Lemmy makes a close second. Morton Jr. or Iggy is probably third. The rest, it's pretty vague.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Crackin355 said:
kat-rin koopa said:
What?
Crackin' said something along the lines of what she said (no, not the joke from The Office). He's saying how his version was shorter. I have no idea who "they" are, however.
"they" are the people who say "Bowser Jr isn't a Koopaling?"

I'll vote Bowser Jr. because he was in some of my favourite Mario games (The 3D ones). Plus, he is more fun to battle in NSMBWii. He's clearly the leader of them and Bowser's favourite too.

I don't see why all the koopalings don't just take on Mario at the same time. They might actually beat him that way...

Crackin355 said:
They are easy as hell in NSMBWii
That's because they were like that in the old games. Mario platformers aren't supposed to be really that hard (except the Lost Levels). They're just supposed to be fun.

Sheep Man said:
Crackin355 said:
That's because they were like that in the old games. Mario platformers aren't supposed to be really that hard (except the Lost Levels). They're just supposed to be fun.
Per but isn't it more fun to face an impossible boss for some people?

Heat Miser said:
Sheep Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Yes, but not alot of the people I know. :P

Sheep Man said:
Heat Miser said:
Sheep Man said:
Crackin355 said:
Yes, but not alot of the people I know. :P
OK

I like a satisying challenge, not the "perfect skills required just to clear the stage" type of difficulty. I find it unfair and not fun. Reason why, as much as I like F-Zero GX, I haven´t completed it (and I bought it the day it came out). Dying 9000 times in the same spot is not fun to me.

And by the way, compared to other unfairly difficult games, I didn´t found the lost levels to be horrendously hard, just more complex than the average Mario game. Heck, I don´t even need to go to other series: even on the Mario series, I find it ten times harder to try to beat a star oponnent in the highest difficulty in Mario Power Tennis, than the whole lost levels. But maybe that´s just me.

Easmo said:
I like a satisying challenge, not the "perfect skills required just to clear the stage" type of difficulty. I find it unfair and not fun. Reason why, as much as I like F-Zero GX, I haven´t completed it (and I bought it the day it came out). Dying 9000 times in the same spot is not fun to me.

And by the way, compared to other unfairly difficult games, I didn´t found the lost levels to be horrendously hard, just more complex than the average Mario game. Heck, I don´t even need to go to other series: even on the Mario series, I find it ten times harder to try to beat a star oponnent in the highest difficulty in Mario Power Tennis, than the whole lost levels. But maybe that´s just me.

Not just you, it took me an hour to beat him, Waluigi grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Still, it would've been good to have a "difficulty change" because its "pretty hard" difficulty is piss easy. of course i died a few times from distractions and trying to get star coins but the point is its 8 hours of gameplay and i'm finding multiplayer isnt very "fun" but more "I'm going here dont do that" "You killed me! Who cares" and plain fighting. Coin battle is good though because its fair and anybody from pro to Noob can win against each other. You can also kill each other because thats the point ;D

Re: Iggy koppa

I think it's a welcome redesign.

Theer so easy to jump on if you time it right. The bosses that become hard to time on but still easy are Wendys 2nd fight and Iggy's second fight

I used to like Lemmy, but I don't know why I like him less now...

My favorite Koopaling is currently Larry.

Also, the poll's question is grammatically incorrect.

Back