Koopalings

What's the best Koopaling?

• Total voters
You're welcome.

I wonder why people don't like Morton...

I just didn't vote him since he was not my favorite Koopaling.

I don't like him because he's ugly and he was in my least favourite world in SMB3.
Except for the water one of course, but I would get sued for discrimination if I hated the only half competent female in the whole fucking game.

Muigi said:

imo, he's the most poorly designed out of them and I hate desert levels.

Bowser jr 121 said:
:koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :goomba:

Bowser JR is the BEST
:koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :koopa: :goomba: to you too.

Uniju said:
Except for the water one of course, but I would get sued for discrimination if I hated the only half competent female in the whole *bleep*ing game.
Unless you are talking about NSMBWii, then I don't really understand what the heck you mean by that. Seeing as all that the Koopalings did in SMB3 was jump around and sometimes throw things at you, it seems odd that she would be considered half competent.

And I think Ludwig is the best. His awesomeness overshadows the rest of the Koopalings.

Solar Man said:
Dr. Wily said:
Muigi said:

imo, he's the most poorly designed out of them and I hate desert levels.
Roy was the one in the desert world this time, rather than Morton.
AHAHAHAHAHA pwnt.

All kidding aside, I didn't know that they moved the boss-themes around (like Roy becoming the desert world boss as opposed to Morton).

Back