Do you think the koopalings look right in 3d?

Luigi doesn't have a personality, he has a cliché.

Wario has one too. His seems to show more than other characters.

I think they all look good but Iggys hair shouldnt have become a palm tree looking thing other wise all good lol Lemmy is toothless now XD

They don't look right, they shoulda stayed in 2D.

Uniju's Maid said:

my response is... If they stayed in 2D Games they will never come back. Why? 3D is the new D. 2D is the old D. 4D is the future D... D is a cool letter!

Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
They look like they have a unique personality.

Oh god.

You know who else looks like they have a unique personality?
Mario. He has a mustache and a hat.

'Nuff said.
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:

Oh god.

'Nuff said.

He was made in the retro days and he doesnt need a makeover. The Koopalings look Boring without the makeover.

Crackin355 said:
Uniju's Maid said:

my response is... If they stayed in 2D Games they will never come back. Why? 3D is the new D. 2D is the old D. 4D is the future D... D is a cool letter!

Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:

Oh god.

'Nuff said.
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:

Oh god.

'Nuff said.

He was made in the retro days and he doesnt need a makeover. The Koopalings look Boring without the makeover.
Did you just disagree with UNIJU?

Uniju's Maid said:
Crackin355 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
Oh god.

'Nuff said.
Yes, yes he did.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Crackin355 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
Oh god.

'Nuff said.
Yes, yes he did.
FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!

I actually think they look a little awkward, I mean, after having them be platformers for so long, to me it feels lik they should stay tht way? They look amazing but the whole thing is just AWKWARD!

--BOWSERXFORVR ;D

Crackin355 said:
Hmmm... we only see each koopaling 4 times (Intro, 2 Bosses, Ending) in the game.
It was more than Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga... And actually, more than any other game featuring them. Yeah, we only see each Koopaling once in Super Mario Bros. 3 and twice in Super Mario World (once for each battle, and all of them during the roll call at the end).

Not sure about the rest, but at least here they're promptly featured, and while they don't get as much screen time as Bowser Jr., or even Kamek, I like to think it's one of their best performances (in a game).

hmm...i think they look alright
exept for iggy,he putted a seed on his brain or what :-\

well,larry followed morton example of the star,wendy looks fatter,roy,ludwig,morton...nothing changed... ( i think) lemmy looks like a hippie now with that ponytail and iggy...you know...the plant... :-\

looks like larry was FALCON PUNCHED in his face because he just have 2 teeth now

but hey...maybe they changed because they are getting old (wait...mario never gets old in age ???)

and...

koopalings for the now mario baseball!

I dont know why people arent happy enough with them being in a game after all this time. I doubted they would come back.

Back