Do you think the koopalings look right in 3d?

I dunno...his face looks a little too round.

my answer is a question! Would you rather them be in a newer game looking like they are now or not come back at all?

Smashgoom202 said:
Also, Larry's star is on the side of his head.
It looks kind of like peachfuzz or something to me. Maybe some of the Kooplings are growing beards. :P

It must be a common Japanese trope or something that's supposed to make stuff look cuter or show some kind of emotion. It's probily never shown in Western culture. This is just a guess though... :P

Crackin355 said:
Wendy's Allergies are puffing up her mouth lol
No. She just injected collagen into her lips so she'd look more like Angelina Jolie.

Waddle Dee said:
It's the shell, since this is a side view of her.
He's not a girl.

CD-i%20Link.jpg

@Stoob: Today's celebirties are bad rolemodels.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Waddle Dee said:
He's not a girl.

CD-i%20Link.jpg

Wendy is not a girl? Since when?
He was talking about that her shell makes her look fat.

It must be a common Japanese trope or something that's supposed to make stuff look cuter or show some kind of emotion. It's probily never shown in Western culture. This is just a guess though... :P
A star on the side of your head?
I... Don't think so.

It doesn't looks quite the same color as his hair, though. On his old artwork, his hair went down that far, but that would be totally fucked up in 3D(it also went away in Super Mario World).

Smashgoom202 said:
Edofenrir said:
Waddle Dee said:
He's not a girl.

CD-i%20Link.jpg

We were talking about Larry.
And at the beginning of the page you were talking about Wendy. That comment was clearly directed at her. Subjects may change, but that doesn't mean they cannot be resumed, y'know?

Edofenrir said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Edofenrir said:
Waddle Dee said:
He's not a girl.

CD-i%20Link.jpg
We were talking about Larry.
And at the beginning of the page you were talking about Wendy. That comment was clearly directed at her. Subjects may change, but that doesn't mean they cannot be resumed, y'know?
I know, but it was right in the middle of the Larry conversation. :P

The Koopalings look just fine in 3D, but I DO think that their design changes were a bit unnecessary.

SolarBlaze said:
The Koopalings look just fine in 3D, but I DO think that their design changes were a bit unnecessary.
I think it was so they would all look more unique and have less repetivness (even though there wasn't that much besides the shell colors).

Waddle Dee said:
What's wrong with most of them having the same shell color? Genetically, it makes more sense.
Some people just don't like change. I don't have a problem with it, but other people do. :P

To tell the truth, i like the change alot. I didnt like them as much before they got the change. They look like they have a unique personality.

Crackin355 said:
They look like they have a unique personality.

Oh god.

You know who else looks like they have a unique personality?
Mario. He has a mustache and a hat.

'Nuff said.

Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:

Oh god.

'Nuff said.
Per Uni.
Personality doesn't matter when it comes to discussing Mario characters. NONE of them have one.

Cut Man said:
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:

'Nuff said.
Per Uni.
Personality doesn't matter when it comes to discussing Mario characters. NONE of them have one.
Luigi tends to be a shy coward often, that can slightly count as a personality. :P

Back