Do you think the koopalings look right in 3d?

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
Do you think the koopalings look right in 3d?

I think they look great in 3d i cant imagine them looking any better!!!

They look a bit off.
Meh.

I think they look the same. They're some difference, but nothing to drastic. They're just in 3D which makes it look cool, but it's still the same design wise (yes, I know they changed some of the minor details), kind of like they did in SBCG4AP.

Except for Iggy's green hair. It looks like a plant sprouting from his head.

I think they do. Weren't they 3D in Superstar Sag though?

I haven't noticed much of a difference, as Nerdy Guy said.

Radical Spartan said:
Weren't they 3D in Superstar Saga though?
They were in 32-bit and had some shading, it just made the animation look smoother and seem slightly 3D. It wasn't pure 3D though. :-\

They look AWESOME! Even with some small alterations, i't slike they directly lifted their original artwork and put it in 3D form!

Sorry I didn't know how to show the image in the last post I made.

MOD EDIT: removed unneeded smiley overload

Pardon me, but am I the only one who's noticed Roy's arms, and how... odd they appear to be? I didn't notice at first since they were obscured and I was too excited about seeing them back in 3D, but... Seeing his arms hanging like that... I don't know, it just unsettles me.

Smashgoom202 said:
Pardon me, but am I the only one who's noticed Roy's arms, and how... odd they appear to be? I didn't notice at first since they were obscured and I was too excited about seeing them back in 3D, but... Seeing his arms hanging like that... I don't know, it just unsettles me.
It kind of looks like he's gained a hunched back of norte dame. Maybe it's just so his arms match up with his body length.

I told you they looked off. They don't really even look 3D in places either...

^Which places? ???

Also, some shell colors are different this time. Roy has a purple shell, and Larry has a blue shell if you look carefully. He must be able attack whoever's in 1st place.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Also, some shell colors are different this time. Roy has a purple shell, and Larry has a blue shell if you look carefully
Lemmy's is yellow, iirc.

Smashgoom202 said:

His arms seem unfitting, but the problems are not the arms alone. It is the combination of his posture and his facial expression that causes the effect. His body says he is angry, he's clenching his fists, he looks fierce. His face on the other side is grinning, which completely doesn't match with his posture. If he would be grinding his teeth, there would be no odd effect at all. Ill composition between his body components, rather than faults on just one of them.

Ludwig is the only one that looks normal.

No, she looks... Fatter. :|

Piraka Wario said:
No, she looks... Fatter. :|
ZOMG!!! She's having a baby!!! I think it just might have something to do with the 2D to 3D transition. Not everything's going to be exact.

The one with the blue hair, blue shell (Not Ludwig) has a Star on his Cheek and the small one on the ball has two orange stripes on his cheek!

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
^Which places? ???

Also, some shell colors are different this time. Roy has a purple shell, and Larry has a blue shell if you look carefully. He must be able attack whoever's in 1st place.
I already noticed that. What I DIDN'T notice were the colors of the connection between the spikes and the shell itself. Thanks to that huge picture, I'm able to see them more clearly.

Larry: sky blue shell with darker blue connectors
Morton Jr.: black shell with white-ish gray connectors
Wendy: Pink shell with gray connectors
Iggy: light green shell with purple(?) connectors
Roy: purple shell with pink connectors
Lemmy: yellow shell with white connectors
Ludwig: Blue shell with orange/yellow connectors

Incidentally Bowser and Bowser Jr. have green shells with orange-brown connectors:

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/2/29/BowserSMG.jpg
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/77/NSMB_BowserJr.jpg

Also, Larry's star is on the side of his head.

Kamek said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Ludwig is the only one that looks normal.

No, he has a blue shell.
I didn't say "he hasn't changed"; I said he looked normal. In other words, he's the only one that I think has exceptionally good design.

Back