Super Mario RPG 2?

Fawful and the Koopatrols count, but not the others, because those were only minor cameo appearances. What I meant by "reusing" the RPG characters, is including them in another Mario game, where they still play a major role.

SolarBlaze said:
Fawful and the Koopatrols count, but not the others, because those were only minor cameo appearances. What I meant by "reusing" the RPG characters, is including them in another Mario game, where they still play a major role.

The star spirits count. Here's another Merlon and Merluvlee.

Zero777 said:
SolarBlaze said:
The star spirits count.
Per. They were the entire freaking menu in Mario Party 5. :P

Zero777 said:
SolarBlaze said:

Oh, yeah. I forgot about them, but the rest of the Merlons, Merlees, and Merluvlees that were featured throughout the rest of the series were most likely different characters with the same names.

SolarBlaze said:
Zero777 said:
SolarBlaze said:

Oh, yeah. I forgot about them, but the rest of the Merlons, Merlees, and Merluvlees there were featured throughout the rest of the series were most likely different characters with the same names.

So we can sort of consider that appearence 50/50, even the SMW doesn't know if there the same character.

It was called Mario Story.

PM:TTYD was called Paper Mario RPG I believe.

Herr Shyguy said:
PM:TTYD was called Paper Mario RPG I believe.
One word off from SMRPG. I can see how people might get mixed-up. :-\

Back